co-op campaign glitch?

After getting this new expansion, I decided to finish up the co-op campaign. Now, I had already beaten the core co-op campaign but ignored the first expansion co-op when that was released. So I went back to play that, and on the second to last pair of the first expansion, I believe it is Mind of Void and Cries of Rage, after I beat them the next opponent didn't unlock. So I beat them again and still no unlocking. Has anybody else experienced this or know of a fix?

Yes I am having the same issue, It is the only battle without the orange emblem beside it. I have beaten them four times. My Percentage at the bottom says 100%, as I have done all the Challenges, Tutorial, Campaign, Unlocked all decks, have all other achievements, beat the Co-op campaign except that glitched battle even though I have won against them, on both expansions and the original

I have the same problem, But in the Core campaign. Not in the Exp 1 or 2.

I'm stuck with my brother on the second last duel, just before tezzeret and achievement.

So it seems it is an overall game glitch on all co-op campaign modes ?!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Arghhh, I keep getting this on battle 13, I have beaten them three times now and cards even unlock for my decks but no completion :S

Is it something to do with who is signed in to what controller maybe?

Anyway this is VERY annoying considering the time its taken to build up my decks just for this to stop me :(

This happened to me a couple of times. My problem was that I would hit the A button after the battle with my second controller which for some reason didnt want to flag them. I then used my tags controller for the killing blow and hitting A after it all which worked. Also try deleting your DLC and redownloading it. Another user came to me for this problem and after advising him to do these things he got it to flag.

After getting this new expansion, I decided to finish up the co-op campaign. Now, I had already beaten the core co-op campaign but ignored the first expansion co-op when that was released. So I went back to play that, and on the second to last pair of the first expansion, I believe it is Mind of Void and Cries of Rage, after I beat them the next opponent didn't unlock. So I beat them again and still no unlocking. Has anybody else experienced this or know of a fix?

I got the same problem dude ! I need help too !

Deleted both expansion, that didn't give me the crown for #13. Went and beat the game again without downloading the expansion yet, #14 did unlock.

#14 Beat on first try and got the Master of Artifice too, apparently deleting the expansion solved the problem. I think maybe the extra expansion unlocked cards affected the next round from unlocking?

Re-install the expansion so I could finish all the co-op campaign, had no issues whatsoever about unlocking any levels. I actually did them in numeral order, first one of expansion #1 and then first one of expansion #2. Ended up beating the second expansion final bosses before the first expansion. Then I finally went back to defeat fourth boss team of expansion #1 and it refused to unlock.

Beat them easily twice. First time having them deck out and then second time finishing them off with an enemy. Would not unlock.

Went to delete expansion two, beat them again and it finally unlocked and got the Planeswalker achievement (pleasant surprise.) Still had 4 decks to finish, but it said 100%. Reinstall expansion #2 to see it at 92%.

Conclusion, if you are having problems getting them to unlock. Delete the expansions.

Edited by azortex

• 3 weeks later...

I had this problem too, it wouldn't give me credit for beating #14 and the 4th pair in the first DLC. I beat the two pairs at least 5-6 times each and it still didn't give me credit, but I got the achievement for beating #14. I cleared my cache and deleted both expansions, beat #14, then went back and re-installed both expansions and beat the 4th (last) pair in the first expansion. (Got my planeswalker achievement) :) ... I agree with azortex, save yourself a headache and just delete the expansions/re-install them if you're getting this problem. You may even need to delete your cache, but probably not :p

• 3 weeks later...

I`m having this issue with sorin&tezzeret too (not getting the emblem). Deleting the extra content and clearing the cache does not help. Do I have to clear the cache befor I delete the content? Or do I have to play through all the other battles before I do this and THEN replay the glitched one? I got all the emblems of the 2nd expansion pack at once for beating the first pair by the way and am also unsure whether the last 3 duels aready count towards the achievement.

Edited by Harthugaut

• 1 month later...

So I had the same glitch where the game would not register beating the second to last original co-op campaign battle. The way I got around this was to delete both of the expansions from my hard drive and load up the game again. From here I was able to successfully beat the last two battles of the co-op campaign.

Since the 100% achievement did not unlock (even though the game said 100%) I installed the first expansion again... beat all of the new co-op battles... still no achievement. So then I installed the second expansion again... beat all of the co-op battles... and this time the achievement for 100% popped.

I didn't have to clear my cache or anything... I just simply deleted the expansions.