Cant Get My Assassin Outfit

Game JUST came out people.

Chillax =).

I'm having problems with my code too. But I'mma wait until tomorrow, or at a time where the server is most likely to be more open.

It'll be OKAY! You WILL get your outfit. Just be PATIENT!

They're a big time developer. With as many delays as this game had, there is no excuse for server traffic problems.

They're a big time developer. With as many delays as this game had, there is no excuse for server traffic problems.

LoL someone should tell that to EA and they ARE the biggest developer out there and their server are always having problems it's not about size it's about how much they care about their customers over the big $$$. R* Isn't the worst EA takes that prize hands down followed by SOE. R* certainly aint the best either, but fairly good from my experiences so give it a few days they should get things sorted.

Cheers,

So? Delays were to fix bugs in the GAME, not the server. Big game developers still have server issues. Like, I agree, look at EA. Their servers are CRAP, and they're a big, established company.

Plus, the first few days are ALWAYS the most crowded on the servers. Because the game JUST came out and EVERYONE wants on at the same time right then and there.

I had a problem with it as well. today I was able to put in the code. but I had played the singleplayer last night finishing many missions. when I went to get the costume it showed me a list of things needed. one of which was "complete american appetites strangers task" I had done this prior to putting in the code and it is not registering on my list and the mission is long gone. my guess is im screwed. bummer. beware DO NOT Complete American Appetites before you put the code in!

Edited by Xyloid Melon
update: It just popped up. weird though I dont know if it was just me or if anyone else had that problem.

You guys amuse me with your, "I bought this damn game and it took them 8 delays and 100 million bucks to make it, so their shouldn't be any problems at all! OMFG I'm gonna kill myself" attitudes.

You guys need to realize that not every aspect of Q&A can be covered. Why would you want to buy a server that held only 10 million players if you only expected to sell 2 million copies. Developers can't always anticipate these things no matter how much time they have to polish.

I had a problem with it as well. today I was able to put in the code. but I had played the singleplayer last night finishing many missions. when I went to get the costume it showed me a list of things needed. one of which was "complete american appetites strangers task" I had done this prior to putting in the code and it is not registering on my list and the mission is long gone. my guess is im screwed. bummer. beware DO NOT Complete American Appetites before you put the code in!

Well, this morning my costume for social club appeared when i turned the game on and also got the pop up for assassin outfit and requirements were there.

very strange since i went to the dashboard last nite n loaded the game back up then played for an hour.

my American Appetites is still not checked off even after completing another quest with that name taken at the same place. After seeing ur edit, do you mean this was checked off on your list?

\

my American Appetites is still not checked off even after completing another quest with that name taken at the same place. After seeing ur edit, do you mean this was checked off on your list?

there's 4(if i remember correctly) for that quest, when you have to hog tie a guy, it will be the last one.

Well, this morning my costume for social club appeared when i turned the game on and also got the pop up for assassin outfit and requirements were there.

very strange since i went to the dashboard last nite n loaded the game back up then played for an hour.

I had issues yesterday when I first got the game with the assassin code but late last night tried again and it worked. I have not done that American appetite yet...but one I did notice on check off is to do a duel in Amarillo....I've already done that duel before putting in the code last night...is there more then one duels in the town of amarillo or am I screwed as well?

Duels are random, they come up randomly at random times. So yes, there can, in fact, be several duels in Armadillo or any other ranch or what not.

As for the American Appetites, my friend did his before he input the code, finished the mission and all. And after he input the code, it checked that part off for him. So everything you've already done SHOULD automatically check off.

Duels are random, they come up randomly at random times. So yes, there can, in fact, be several duels in Armadillo or any other ranch or what not.

As for the American Appetites, my friend did his before he input the code, finished the mission and all. And after he input the code, it checked that part off for him. So everything you've already done SHOULD automatically check off.

Yeah...for sure its not glitched...I got it last night just before going to bed. Dang I look a whole lot more civilized. Now if I could find a decent plastic surgeon to take care of the scars so it stops reminding me of that marine guy in charge in Avatar lol.

By the way as soon as I booted up my game last night and stepped out of the saloon I was being challenged again.

Alright, now I am seriously getting pissed off.

I have tried inputting my "unique" code at a number of different intervals throughout the span of the last few days and I am getting an alert that my code is invalid.

Invalid code? What? Is it just because the servers are not working or has something gone awry here?