All Items Guide by Crimzen Dragon

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For All the people with problems with the Calypso Chest in the Sea Battle Level :

You need first to PUNCH the wall guy, then use Y to grab him out of the wall. The guy you are looking is the one just before you climb the ladder.

I hope this will help the people with problems with it.

PD: Im sorry for my writing, im not english native.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

yes :)

and now i have another problem :/

i'm in Isla Cruces and...after i exit the cave right at the exit are 2 skelets one in front of other..and i don't know how to pass them. Over the other side is a...little mountain..i try to jump but it dosen't work. Tjhe arrows keep hitting me in the aire...

help pls :(

*later edit

nvm i got it :p

• 4 weeks later...

Great guide helped me alot so far, one thing im having problems with is,

Calypso Piece - Place a powder keg in front of the door in the large room with the Jail cells. There will be a guy named Jericho there that will give you a mission to find his rum from a wall grabber. You will find the wall grabber in the room after the last Tarot Card. Make sure you bring it back to him before you go outside.
If anyone could give some advice on this ide much appreciate it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey guys. 1stly i would like to thank the original poster for this awsome guide. I have a few questions about this game. They are newbie(ish) questions so please refrain from flaming. I started playing this game for the 1st time today after i bought it like 3 months ago lol. so needless to say i am new to this game. How do i open the Jackanism Chests. Also can i go back and select to do a mission/level again? Please forgive me if these questions were answered in another thread. I have seen what kind of responses people get when they ask a question when it was already asked. thanks in advance to anyone who can help me

• 2 months later...