Good Job Award List Walkthrough

Venomized

IMPORTANT: I am selling my Xbox 360, so I am no longer going to play video games, meaning I will not finish this guide. I am sorry for the inconvenience. I wish I could have made 1000 posts =(. Anyone who is up for it can copy and paste all the information I have into one of their own posts, and try to finish it. Be sure to use the information included from people down below which I have yet to use. You can credit me or not, it is up to you. But be sure to Credit "Kevin 737". Thank you to everyone who helped me, and thanks to the community for being such an awesome community! And to all the mods and admins (who probably won't see this). Good bye everyone =)

Click HERE for the Good Job Award List Posted by Panda

This Thread is to help you obtain the awards easier. Once majority of it is done, I will send it to Panda and he can update his Stick thread (or something along those lines). I am not going to do episode Good Job Awards until I complete all the other ones. So once I do that, I will update this thread with Episodes Good Job Awards.

If you have any information or know of any faster ways, please post them down. I am only updating the ones I have. Will update ASAP.

Note: I am under the assumption that you are going through easy for these. Please understand that on higher difficulties some items may not appear.

Co-op GJ Awards:

If at anytime you are killed or exit the mission in any way - you will lose your streak.

Co-op 1:

Data Posts Activated: Data Post Streak - Activate 7 Data Posts Consecutively. Reactivating Data Posts also counts.

Episode 6 Chapter 1. Complete the first area, and then in the second area there will be 7 Data Posts you can activate. The First one is right behind and below you. To be safe, kill all enemies in the level and then return and activate all the Data posts. If you die, your streak is reset.

T-ENG Boost: Supplied - Replenish 1,000 T-Eng for an ally whose T-ENG level has fallen below 500 with the T-ENG Supplier.

This award can easily be obtained in any Chapter/Episode. Just get someone to waste their thermal energy by shooting it until it is below 500, then have another person charge their thermal energy to 1000 and fire away.

Shield Support: Guard Points - Use a shield to block 1,000 damage.

Episode 3 Chapter 3. There is a shield in the train in the beginning. Grab the sheild; eventually there will be a turret. Go in the open and keep your sheild activated until you get the award. Won't take long.

Injection Gun Support: Players - Hit allies with the Injection Gun 5 times.

Episode 6 Chapter 1. There is a Injection gun in the beginning of the level. Make sure you grab it before killing all the enemies (will activate cut scene). After that you will be using your jet pack for the first time. Once you land on the ship, shoot the injection gun at the enemies. There are 5-6 enemies on this part. As long as you hit the ground next to them, or hit them directly, it will count. P.S. Doesn't have to be allies, as you can see.

Regen Grenade Support: Players - Hit 5 people with the Regen Grenades you've thrown.

V Device Support: Players - Have 5 allies in the effective range of a V device.

Data Post Activation: Kill Streak - Kill 5 enemies that are trying to activate Data Posts.

Episode 1 Chapter 1. At the end of the chapter in the third area you will have to activate 5 posts. Then after that, you will have to activate 4 other posts and defend them for 90 seconds. Activate only 3 of them; once an enemy starts deactivating it, kill him. Repeat 4 more times.

Support Weapon Transform Attack: Kill Streak - Kill 10 enemies with a support weapon transform attack.

Team Osprey Battle: Kill Streak - Kill 5 enemies who are riding in Ospreys.

Team Droin Battle: Kill Streak - Kill 5 enemies who are riding in Droins.

Team VS Battle: Kill Streak - Kill 5 enemies who are riding in multi-seat Vital Suits.

Team Merged VS Battle: Kill Streak - Kill 5 enemies who are riding in multi-seat merged Vital Suits.

Co-op 2:

Team Emote: Players - 8 or more players have to emote.

Anchor Attack: Attacks - Strike an enemy 5 times using the Anchor. If you are killed or complete the stage, the streak is reset.

You can easily get this on any level. Just keep attacking enemies with the Anchor by pressing :xbut: until you get the Award.

Warp Field Opened - Use a Warp Grenade.

Leader Heads: Kill Streak - Kill 5 enemies who have Leader Heads (Character upgrade part you recieve when reaching Level 90 and 99 Career Level)

Kill Streak Ended - Kill a enemy who has recieved the consecutive kill GJ.

Points Earned: Points - Collect 10 points in a Points match (Online Mode).

5-Point Opponents: Kill Streak - Kill 5 enemy soldiers who have recieved 5 or more points.

Akrid Egg Goal: Goal Streak - Get the Akrid egg to the goal 3 times (Online Mode).

Akrid Eggs Intercepted: Interception Streak - Kill 5 soldiers who are carrying Akrid Eggs (Online Mode).

Fugitive Kill Streak - Kill 5 fugitives (Online Mode).

Hunter Kill Streak - Kill 5 enemies while you are the fugitive (Online Mode)

VS Leader Killed - In a VS Annihilator battle (Online Mode), destroy the enemy leader VS.

Edited by Venomized

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Battle GJ Awards:

If at anytime you are killed or exit the mission in any way - you will lose your streak.

Weapons:

Standard Weapon: Soldier Kill Streak - Kill 20 enemy soldiers with a standard weapon.

Episode 1 Chapter 1. You can obtain this in the third area. Save a bunch of Machine gun ammo (or whatever gun you choose to use) and kill as many enemies as you can. You will probably get this by just playing the game.

Easy to obtain in many, if not all levels.

Standard Weapon: S-size Akrid Kill Streak - Kill 30 S-size Akrid with a standard weapon

Episode 1 Chapter 1. You can obtain this in either the first or second area. Easier done in the second area. Make sure when you start, you go right instead of left. Just don't kill the "Things" that produce the Akrid, and they will keep coming for a while.

Standard Weapon: M-size Akrid Kill Streak - Kill 10 M-size Akrid with a standard Weapon.

Episode 1 Chapter 1. You can obtain this in the second area. I would recommend using the gun sword because if you run out of ammo, you can use the sword to kill them. Make sure to pick up as much ammo as you can, and carry a shotgun for a secondary (to kill the S-size Akrid). Grab the battle armor inside the building on the left path and then go to the area with the Akrid. Then kill the "Things" that produce Akrid. There are at least 11 so you should be able to get them. I would recommend shooting the higher ones first so if you run out of ammo, you can use the sword to kill the ones on the ground.

Standard Weapon: VS Kill Streak - Kill 7 Vital Suits with a standard weapon.

Episode 5 Chapter 1. In the first area, once you board the giant ship (make sure you land on the side so you don't get shot by the rockets), you will see several turrets. Killing Turrets which are occupied by soldiers count as VS kills. There are 5 turrets on each side of the ship, and another turret in the cargo bay (11 in total). There are also 2 VS in the cargo bay as well. There is more than enough to kill for this award. Use the ability Head Start (Ammo) and any other ability you would find most useful to kill the turrets/VS.

Short-Range Weapon: Soldier Kill Streak - Kill 20 enemy soldiers with a short-range weapon.

Episode 1 Chapter 1. You can obtain this in the third area. Grab the shotgun ammo in the first two areas and save it. Then in the third area (grab battle armor; jump off the ledge all the way to the ground and go to the right) go all out and kill the enemies.

Can easily be obtain in other levels too.

Short-Range Weapon: S-size Akrid Kill Streak - Kill 30 S-size Akrid with a short-range weapon.

Episode 1 Chapter 1. You can obtain this in either the first or second area. Easier done in the second area. Make sure when you start, you go right instead of left. Just don't kill the "Things" that produce the Akrid, and they will keep coming for a while. Just make sure to pick up one or more of the many shotguns you see lying around.

Short-Range Weapon: M-size Akrid Kill Streak - Kill 10 M-size Akrid with a short-range weapon.

Episode 1 Chapter 1. You can obtain this in the second area. Make sure to save the shotgun ammo you find. Go left and kill the soldiers to grab Battle armor in the building. Then go to the area with Akrid. Kill the "Things" that produce the Akrid. These count as M-Sized Akrid Kills. There are at least 11. I would recommend killing some of them from far away (it gets dangerous going up close). It takes 3-4 shots far away with the shot gun. Once there are only a few left, feel free to go in and finish them off in 2 shots instead.

Short-Range Weapon: VS Kill Streak - Kill 7 Vital Suits with a short-range weapon.

Episode 5 Chapter 1. On the left side of the ship near the back is a data post. Right beside it is a Thermal Energy Box. Open it and there is a shotgun. There are 5 turrets on each side, and 2 VS and a turret in the cargo bay (13 Vs in total). Use a different weapoin to injure the VS/turrets until they start short circuiting (will see electricity or w.e.). Once they are, pull out your shotgun and destroy it.

Long-Range Weapon: Soldier Kill Streak - Kill 20 enemy soldiers with a long-range weapon.

Can be obtained in quite a few chapters.

Episode 1 Chapter 1. Grab the Rifle ammo in the second area and SAVE it. To the right of the last building there is a tower with stairs. Go up the stairs and you should find 30 Rifle Ammo (or Plasma Rifle). In the third area, stay near the spawn and go for head shots. Once there are no more enemies in the open, look around and kill the rest. Then activate the posts and kill the ones who start attacking.

Episode 3 Chapter 3. There is about 60 rifle ammo in the train right at the start. You can try to go for it in the first area or the second area. Just don't fall off the train because then it's "Goodbye ammo".

Long-Range Weapon: S-size Akrid Kill Streak - Kill 20 S-size Akrid with a long-range weapon.

Episode 1 Chapter 1. You can obtain this in the second area. Go left and kill the soldiers (grab Battle armor in the building). To the right of the last building there is a tower with stairs. Go up the stairs and you should find 30 Rifle Ammo (or Plasma Rifle). Now continue along and take a right and go on the ledge. Snipe the small akrid when their open their mouths (or w.e.) and it will take one shot. Just don't kill the "Things" that produce the Akrid, and they will keep coming for a while.

Long-Range Weapon: M-size Akrid Kill Streak - Kill 10 M-size Akrid with a long-range weapon.

Episode 1 Chapter 1. You can obtain this in the second area. Go left and kill the soldiers (grab Battle armor in the building). To the right of the last building there is a tower with stairs. Go up the stairs and you should find 30 Rifle Ammo (or Plasma Rifle). Now continue along and take a right and go on the ledge. Kill the "Things" that produce the Akrid. These count as M-Sized Akrid Kills. There are at least 11. I would recommend injuring them until they are dark orange or red so you can conserve ammo (just in case). It takes 4 shots to kill one without injuring. You need 10 kills and have 30 ammo. You do the math.

Long-Range Weapon: VS Kill Streak - Kill 7 Vital Suits with a long-range weapon.

Episode 2 Chapter 2. You can obtain this in the third area. BUT you are going to need rifle ammo for this (thermal energy if you choose plasma gun). In the first area, once you enter the area with the pulverizer, to the right on the highest ledge is some rifle ammo (don't need but useful). Once you get to the third area, there is Rifle ammo right off the start to the left on a roof top ledge. The next stash of rifle ammo is in a Thermal Treasue Chest. This is located after you activated the first Data Post and RIGHT before you activate the second one. Once you go under a bridge with two arch ways you will see a ladder. Go up the ladder and you will be on some sort of walkway connecting the two buildings. The Rifle ammo is to the left.

Note: Using the Injection Gun (Normal) can help boost the attack of your weapon, and defense so you don't die. Also, use a rocket launcher to injure the VS. You will know when the VS has low health because his VS will short circuit (you will see eletricity! or w.e.). Use Rockets to Injure the VS quicker.

Heavy Weapon: Soldier Kill Streak - Kill 20 enemy soldiers with a heavy weapon.

Episode 1 Chapter 1. You can obtain this in the third area. Just make sure you grabbed a rocket launcher/plasma canon. I would recommend Rocket launcher for this part. There are several rocket launchers in this area. Just look around.

There are other levels to obtain this easily as well. Will post when I remember.

Heavy Weapon: S-size Akrid Kill Streak - Kill 20 S-size Akrid with a heavy weapon.

Episode 1 Chapter 1. You can obtain this in the second area. Go left and beside the very first building you should see a Rocket Launcher/Plasma Canon (recommend Plasma Canon for infinite shots; recharge thermal at beginning of level). Go in the area where the akrid are and kill them. Just don't kill the "Things" that produce the Akrid, and they will keep coming for a while.

Edited by Venomized

Heavy Weapon: M-size Akrid Kill Streak - Kill 10 M-size Akrid with a heavy weapon.

Episode 1 Chapter 1. You can obtain this in the second area. Go left and beside the very first building you should see a Rocket Launcher/Plasma Canon (recommend Plasma Canon for infinite shots; recharge thermal at beginning of level). Go to the area with the akrid and kill the "Things" that produce the Akrid. These count as M-Sized Akrid Kills. There are at least 11 so you cant fail.

Heavy Weapon: VS Kill Streak - Kill 7 Vital Suits with a heavy weapon.

Episode 5 Chapter 1. In the first area, once you board the giant ship (make sure you land on the side so you don't get shot by the rockets), you will see several turrets. Killing Turrets which are occupied by soldiers count as VS kills. There are 5 turrets on each side of the ship, and another turret in the cargo bay (11 in total). There are also 2 VS in the cargo bay as well. There is more than enough to kill for this award. Use the ability Head Start (Ammo) and any other ability you would find most useful to kill the turrets/VS.

Note: You start with a rocket launcher.

Grenades:

Note: Use the required abilities when going for these. Head Start (Grenade you choose) and Grenades I.

Normal Grenade: Soldier Kill Streak - Kill 15 enemy soldiers with a normal grenade.

Episode 4 Chapter 5. First Area. Use the abilities Head Start (Normal) and Grenades I. When you throw the grenade near the enemies, put a few machine gun bullets into them so they can't roll away. There are extra grenades on the map.

Normal Grenade: S-size Akrid Kill Streak - Kill 20 S-size Akrid with a normal grenade.

Normal Grenade: M-size Akrid Kill Streak - Kill 7 M-size Akrid with a normal grenade.

Episode 1 Chapter 1. Can be obtained in either first or second area, but I recommend the first Area because you can get the M-size Akrid weapon awards in the second area. In the first area, there are exactly 7 M-size Akrid (the "Things" that produce Akrid). To be on the safe side, injure them until they are dark orange or red. Fire in the Hole!

Normal Grenade: VS Kill Streak - Kill 7 Vital Suits with a normal grenade.

Episode 5 Chapter 1. In the first area, once you board the giant ship (make sure you land on the side so you don't get shot by the rockets), you will see several turrets. Killing Turrets which are occupied by soldiers count as VS kills. There are 5 turrets on each side of the ship, and another turret in the cargo bay (11 in total). There are also 2 VS in the cargo bay as well. There is more than enough to kill for this award. Use the abilities Head Start (Normal) and Grenades I. One grenade will do the trick if placed near it; even the turrets on the top will die if you place the grenade below it.

Gum Grenade: Soldier Kill Streak - Kill 15 enemy soldiers with a gum grenade.

Episode 4 Chapter 5. First Area. You will have exactly 15 grenades if you use the head start. So use abilities head start (gum) and Grenades I. Try to stick the enemy so you automatically get the kill. If you stick someone, and they are beside another person, be sure to shoot them both with your machine gun so they don't roll away from each other. (Recommend Gum II for faster explosion).

Gum Grenade: S-size Akrid Kill Streak - Kill 20 S-size Akrid with a gum grenade.

Episode 1 Chapter 1. Can be obtained in either first or second area, but I recommend the first area since they tend to be close together. Use the abilities Head Start (Release) and Grenades I. After you come to a wide open area and kill the large akrid, you will continue to a narrow path again. Starting from here is where you go for this award. The key is patience and waiting for them to be grouped together. You want to try and go for 2+ kills with every single grenade. Wearing battle armour really helps for this so you don't get knocked down. If the enemies are far away from each other, go near it so he follows you and lead him to the other enemy.

Gum Grenade: M-size Akrid Kill Streak - Kill 7 M-size Akrid with a gum grenade.

Episode 1 Chapter 1. Can be obtained in either first or second area, but I recommend the first Area because you can get the M-size Akrid weapon awards in the second area. In the first area, there are exactly 7 M-size Akrid (the "Things" that produce Akrid). To be on the safe side, injure them until they are dark orange or red. Fire in the Hole!

Gum Grenade: VS Kill Streak - Kill 7 Vital Suits with a gum grenade.

Episode 5 Chapter 1. In the first area, once you board the giant ship (make sure you land on the side so you don't get shot by the rockets), you will see several turrets. Killing Turrets which are occupied by soldiers count as VS kills. There are 5 turrets on each side of the ship, and another turret in the cargo bay (11 in total). There are also 2 VS in the cargo bay as well. There is more than enough to kill for this award. Use the abilities Head Start (Gum) and Grenades I. One grenade will do the trick if you stick it.

Disc Grenade: Soldier Kill Streak - Kill 15 enemy soldiers with a disc grenade.

Disc Grenade: S-size Akrid Kill Streak - Kill 20 S-size Akrid with a disc grenade.

Disc Grenade: M-size Akrid Kill Streak - Kill 7 M-size Akrid with a disc grenade.

Note: You only start with 8 Disk grenades with Head start. So make those grenades counts.

Disc Grenade: VS Kill Streak - Kill 7 Vital Suits with a disc grenade.

Episode 5 Chapter 1. In the first area, once you board the giant ship (make sure you land on the side so you don't get shot by the rockets), you will see several turrets. Killing Turrets which are occupied by soldiers count as VS kills. There are 5 turrets on each side of the ship, and another turret in the cargo bay (11 in total). There are also 2 VS in the cargo bay as well. There is more than enough to kill for this award. Use the abilities Head Start (Disk) and Grenades I. One grenade will do the trick if you stick it.

Note: You only have 8 Grenades, so you can only make one mistake.

Release Grenade: Soldier Kill Streak - Kill 15 enemy soldiers with a release grenade.

Episode 4 Chapter 5. First Area. Use the abilities Head Start (Release) and Grenades I. You will start with 12 grenades. When there are a group of enemies bunched together (usually when the doors open) throw the dumm grenade in the middle and try to hit one. You should be able to kill them all, therefore having more than enough grenades to get the award.

Release Grenade: S-size Akrid Kill Streak - Kill 20 S-size Akrid with a release grenade.

Episode 1 Chapter 1. Can be obtained in either first or second area, but I recommend the first area since they tend to be close together. Use the abilities Head Start (Release) and Grenades I. After you come to a wide open area and kill the large akrid, you will continue to a narrow path again. Starting from here is where you go for this award. The key is patience and waiting for them to be grouped together. You want to try and go for 2+ kills with every single grenade. Wearing battle armour really helps for this so you don't get knocked down. If the enemies are far away from each other, go near it so he follows you and lead him to the other enemy.

Release Grenade: M-size Akrid Kill Streak - Kill 7 M-size Akrid with a release grenade.

Edited by Venomized

Release Grenade: VS Kill Streak - Kill 7 Vital Suits with a release grenade.

Episode 5 Chapter 1. In the first area, once you board the giant ship (make sure you land on the side so you don't get shot by the rockets), you will see several turrets. Killing Turrets which are occupied by soldiers count as VS kills. There are 5 turrets on each side of the ship, and another turret in the cargo bay (11 in total). There are also 2 VS in the cargo bay as well. There is more than enough to kill for this award. Use the abilities Head Start (Release) and Grenades I. One grenade will do the trick if you hit it.

Techniques:

Kill Streak - Get 50 consecutive kills. If you are killed or complete the stage, the streak is reset.

This is very easy to obtain. Can obtain this in many places

Episode 1 Chapter 1. In the second area go left and kill all the soldiers. DON'T Activate the gate. Go back and go to the area with the akrid. Kill all the S-size Akrid until they stop appearing (make sure to kill the flying ones too). Then kill the M-size Akrid (the "Things" that produce the Akrid). You should have it unlocked.

Headshot! Kill Streak - Kill 12 enemy soldiers with a headshot.

You do NOT need a sniper for this, though it makes it easier. Just simply aim for the head and kill 12 enemy soldiers.

Jump Shot! Kill Streak - Kill 12 enemy soldiers with a jump shot (jump and then shoot while airborne).

It is easiest to use the rocket launcher for this, or even a shotgun. Just jump and shoot. Make sure you shoot before you land. If you attempt to go for this, it will come easily.

Swim For It! Kill Streak - Kill 12 enemy soldiers while swimming.

Episode 4 Chapter 5. You can obtain this in the second area. Simply jump, and press :abut: to swim, and before you land on anything shoot the enemy. It is easiest to use a rocket launcher or a shotgun for this. There are MANY rocket launchers in this Area.

Rocketman! Kill Streak - Kill 12 enemy soldiers while flying in space (via jet pack thrusters).

Episode 6 Chapter 2. I forget which area (I will post later) but its the area with the big killig laser in the middle (DON'T TOUCH IT). Get on one of those flying VS (not an actual VS). You can fly this around and kill enemies on it and it will count for this award. Makes it a lot easier.

Eliminated Immobilized Targets: Kill Streak - Kill 5 enemy soldiers with Plasma Grenades.

Injection Gun Attack: Kill Streak - Kill 5 enemies that have had their attack elevated using an Injection Gun.

Not sure about the description, but you just need to use the Normal injection gun and shoot the Red (attack) beam at the ground and it will power you up. Kill 5 enemies while you are powered up and you have obtained the award.

P.S. Shoot the blue one (defense: press b to switch between) at the ground to power you up as well to get the other award.

Injection Gun Defense: Kill Streak - Kill 5 enemies that have had their defense elevated using an Injection Gun.

Not sure about the description, but you just need to use the Normal injection gun and shoot the Blue (defense; press be to switch between) beam at the ground and it will power you up. Kill 5 enemies while you are powered up and you have obtained the award.

P.S. Shoot the Red one (Attack) at the ground to power you up as well to get the other award.

VS Weapon: Kill Streak - Kill 30 enemies with a VS weapon.

Episode 4 Chapter 3. In the first area, you spawn near the water. On top of the hill beside you will be a bunker with enemies. On top is a VS. Grab that VS and keep killing enemies. Once you kill the all the Bleed VS, you will have to kill helicopters and enemies will keep coming from the water and the path to the left. Keep using the guns on your shoulder to kill them all. There are VS weapons everywhere around the map. Be sure to open the thermal treasures.

Can be obtained in other levels too.

VS Kill Streak - Destroy 15 Vital Suits.

Piloting VS: Kill Streak - Kill 15 enemies who are piloting Vital Suits.

Not sure about the description but all I did was kill 15 enemies while I was in a VS and I got this award. Easily obtained in any level with a VS.

Episode 4 Chapter 3. In the first area, you spawn near the water. On top of the hill beside you will be a bunker with enemies. On top is a VS. Grab that VS and keep killing enemies.

Akrid Rider: Kill Streak - Kill 7 enemies that are on Akrid riders (Dongo Gear, Tencale 8, Battle Neegal).

Edited by Venomized

This is a thanks to everyone who has, and will provide information to help others obtain these awards easier and faster. If I don't mention your name but you still provided useful information, I apologize but we all thank you.

To anyone who has gave 2 or more detailed descriptions.

So far Credit goes to: Kevin 737

Edited by Venomized

Team Osprey Battle: Kill Streak - Kill 5 enemies who are riding in Ospreys.

In Episode 4-4 there is a osprey which you need to get across the bridge, if you get a second player in the osprey you can just shoot all the enemys in the area.

Standard Weapon: VS Kill Streak - Kill 7 Vital Suits with a standard weapon.

In Episode 5-1 there are 4 turrets on the back of the ship and 4 on each side of the ship, there are 2 vs's in the cargo bay. If you play this on easy you can get all the vs kill streak GJ's.

Short-Range Weapon: VS Kill Streak - Kill 7 Vital Suits with a short-range weapon.

In Episode 5-1 there are 4 turrets on the back of the ship and 4 on each side of the ship, there are 2 vs's in the cargo bay. If you play this on easy you can get all the vs kill streak GJ's.

Long-Range Weapon: VS Kill Streak - Kill 7 Vital Suits with a long-range weapon.

Heavy Weapon: VS Kill Streak - Kill 7 Vital Suits with a release grenade.

Support Weapon Transform Attack: Kill Streak - Kill 10 enemies with a support weapon transform attack.

In Episode 4-1 (in the mission when you are in the sewer) there is a place with a whole nest of akrid, you just need to use the shield press start and back at the same time, then an ally (AI or player) can stand behind you and press support (B) this way you will fire a powerfull laser and probably get 10+ kills

Edited by Kevin 737

Team Droin Battle: Kill Streak - Kill 5 enemies who are riding in Droins.

In Episode 1-3 there is a Drion (multiseat vs) in the mission right before the boss (It is all the way in the right back corner of the map once you have the 3 dataposts) you will need a second player to get in the driver seat while you go in one of the side seats. Kill 5 enemies and your done.

Team Merged VS Battle: Kill Streak - Kill 5 enemies who are riding in multi-seat merged Vital Suits.

In Episode 4-3 there is one of the vs you need somewhere at the start, keep it safe and proceed to the next area. When you are at the second generator you will be able to go in a cave where the spider(tank or whatever you call it) vs is, merge the vs's and get 5 kills.(i dont know which vs you need to be in top or bottom)

And as a side note: you will need to do these Team (VS) battle kill streaks with at least 2 people you cant do it with the AI.

Maybe blue is a better color?

Great guide so far glad to see someone tackling it, Ive been currently following it for the 7 streak grenade vs VSs and I noticed you've not done a guide for the release against VSs which I found nigh on impossible with dummy grenades so I switched to firecrackers on 5-1 using Head Start and max damage on nades on abilities and got it, just a heads up as dummies are useless on 5-1.

Edited by Dead Herb

Since the 2 GJ's I posted about the long and short range weapons dont work in 5-1 I will post some that will work.

In Episode 5-1 there are 4 turrets on the back of the ship and 4 on each side of the ship, there are 2 vs's in the cargo bay. Once you are on the ship there is a datapost on the left side, almost next to it there is a T-eng box, open it and there will be a shotgun inside. so you basicly need to do the same thing like the other GJ's

In Episode 1-3 first you will need a sniper, you can get it in the first area above the last door. Now you will have to take the sniper to the next area (where you need to get 3 dataposts). Now snipe the stationary VS. Next you go to the left ramp (there will be 2 turrets), shoot the turrets. Proceed to your right there will be a VS on to of the stairs so destroy it. Next you can go inside a hallway (just before the VS) there will be 3 turrets there so destroy them too. Now you shoud have the GJ award but if not there are 3 more VS's in the area (1 near the last datapost, 1 near datapost 2 and another 1 near datapost 2 only you will have to jump down near the river). If you still didnt get it there will be a lot of VS's in the next area (which is basicly the same area).

Note: the best long range weapon to use is the Plasmagun.

Hopefully this will help you guys more.

Edited by Kevin 737

Hey dude, nice work so far, here's a few pointers/adjustments to make a few of them easier:

Jump shot: do it on 1-1 against the trillid (flying fish things) you can get 6+ per jump with the machine gun. :)

Standard weapon vs VS: on 6-1, second section (NEOS) there are tons of VS + turrets, use the gun sword (prefferably SP) and melee attack everything, this is incredibly effective against VS as it stuns them, and even the little non-manned turrets count as VS as long as you attack them and not the "control posts" it takes around 8 hits for a VS and around 4 per small turret.

Killing immobilized targets: 1-1 with headstart plasma grenades, chuck them at a few human enemies then headshot them with the machine gun whilst they are still stunned, simple :)

Long range vs VS: this is much easier if you use a plasma rifle, as it does a lot of damage against VS and the thermal you get from destroying them should easily cover the amount it takes to kill them.

15 VS kill streak: 5-3, jump on the turret with the two heavy cannons and shoot out the gun turrets on the enemy land cruiser (there are 4 on each side), then nail all the helicopters that attack you, should get 15 easy, it takes 2 shots per turret and around 4 per chopper.

For the "team droin" (etc), kill streaks, I think you need to change the wording, you dont have to kill 5 enemies in droins, you have to kill 5 enemies whilst you are the gunner in a droin (osprey etc), there is a droin on 1-3 (plus you get a good job for finding it), this has to be done in co-op, as you have to have another human pilot the thing though.

Leader Heads: Kill Streak - Kill 5 enemies who have Leader Heads (Character upgrade part you recieve when reaching Level 90 and 99 Career Level)

Kill Streak Ended - Kill a enemy who has recieved the consecutive kill GJ.

Points Earned: Points - Collect 10 points in a Points match (Online Mode).

5-Point Opponents: Kill Streak - Kill 5 enemy soldiers who have recieved 5 or more points.

Akrid Egg Goal: Goal Streak - Get the Akrid egg to the goal 3 times (Online Mode).

Akrid Eggs Intercepted: Interception Streak - Kill 5 soldiers who are carrying Akrid Eggs (Online Mode).

Fugitive Kill Streak - Kill 5 fugitives (Online Mode).

Hunter Kill Streak - Kill 5 enemies while you are the fugitive (Online Mode)

VS Leader Killed - In a VS Annihilator battle (Online Mode), destroy the enemy leader VS.

For all of these, you can boost them in player matches with 1 other person, just set it to the required game type and do what it asks (as a special note though, points will be a pain, as you get 1 point per kill, but steal an enemies points if you kill them, so for the 5 point opponents you are probably gonna need a bunch of people, this plus v-device, 8-player emote and regen grenades are gonna require the acheivement trading thread)

Disc grenade soldier kill streak: this will be tough, but if you use shuriken (get a rounders character to level 30) you start with 12, 1-1 is your friend again, just try and aim for groups of soldiers, these things will 1 shot an enemy then keep travelling, so 15 with 12 shouldn't be too bad if you are careful.

Thats about all I have, sorry if I've repeated stuff others have already said, its early and I didn't get a whole lot of sleep last night, so I'm a little fuzzy, lol. Hope this helps dude, keep up the good work!

Peace.

P.S. Any chance after this we can get to work on a guide to get some of the more vague noms de guerre? some of those dont make any sense at all!

Disc Grenade S size Akrid Kill Streak: kill 20,any ideas of a good spot for this? Ive been trying it on 1-1 but it just don't seem to be happening:/

Edit: Just got it I switched to Disc Grenade III and got it easily on 1-1 before I was using shurikens for the extra discs.

A little tip on the grenade kill streak Gj's whatever 1 you are trying to go for mainly aimed at the less ammo type 1s ie disc nades,release nades etc when you get to the area to get your kill streak let the first enemy kill you then it will leave your stuff to double up your ammo.

Edited by Dead Herb