Achievement Guide & Road Map

I'm begininning to believe Testing The Waters is glitched. I've done everything but play over LIVE (rented the game, so no LIVE access.) I've completed tutorial mode, career mode, title mode, title defense mode, tournament mode, event mode, and all the challenges in one Ultimate Fight. Bought a few shop items and checked all options. I created a fighter and watched few seconds of the credits. What am I missing?

You have to play LIVE to access the camp and online exhibition which I believe count.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easily boosted. First get the person your boosting with in a party. Then Have one person change the settings to prefered hoster. Then have the otehr person put the same settings i.e. Same weightclass same # of rounds same dlc fighters same caf/UFc and so on. Easily boosted due to lack of users playing online.

Yeah, I read something like this also about boosting Undisputed 2009, but didnt work out always for me, but I will include this.

In the guide LIVE is not mentioned. So what is true now?

Didn't thought LIVE was required but it is possible, since I played 1 LIVE match before the achievement popped up for me. I didn't play the camp mode though, only created a camp and abandoned it immeadiatly after.

Edited by BonkMeisterXXL

You have to play LIVE to access the camp and online exhibition which I believe count.

Yes, a Live match counts towards testing the waters, but I don't think you have to do a camp for the achievement. I did everything on the list and no achievement. So I decided to see if a Live match would pop it which I hadn't tried yet. I didn't do a ranked match, just a quick unranked matched and it popped as soon as the match started.

You can either watch or play them. Only important thing is not to skip a fight. You can skip the the announcments etc. but not the fights. After the Main Event one more fight comes so don't stop after the main event.

My advice, play the fights and target for a fast KO/TKO, much faster then watching them all.

an even easier way is to start the fight and select give up and go to the next one...i just unlocked trophy doing this

I guess nobody can right now. At the UFC Undisputed Boards I agreed on joining a gym already, the guy made a Live camp, invited me, but I don't see anything and by checking out the Undisputed community site I guess the function will come later or something:

http://community.ufcundisputed.com/what-are-fight-camps

that's only for the online camp to reflect on the website. Camps are up and running. I've even trained in an online camp so I know it works. For the " Under the Wing" achievement you have to act as the trainer. At the start of making a camp only the team captian can be a trainer. You'll have to promote the other members to "trainer." Also you have to go into training session not free sparring. Xbox Live > Xbox Live Camp > Camp Gym > Press Y to bring up Gym Menu > Train > Training Session.

I also think the "Testing the Waters" is glitched for me. I did everything on the list both ranked and player matches bought everything in the shop. Still nothing.

Edited by Stretchnutz
Added more detail about camps.

for "so now you're a fighter" it's not 60 fights, it's about 50 fights... you have to complete a 12 year fight cycle... there's ABOUT 4 fights a year, but when you first start the fights are closer together (therefore taking care of the extra 2 that you fight-totaling 50)...

i cant get the fuckin Veteran Champion achievement i get to the 10th to 11th fighter and lose like WTF!!!!

I can't even get past the 6th fight :(

which fighter are you guys using and which technique ?

I'm using Chuck Lidel and Spam High Kick until I KO the opponent. Worked wonders on title mode but I lose before the 7th match on title defense mode. please help :(

Hey guys - Just thought I'd suggest this for 'Ultimate Unlocks'. I got this really easily last night by playing Rich Franklin vs Wanderlei Silva. The objectives are pretty straightforward and for Franklin you just need to make sure you don't KO Silva, just take him down and dominate him on the ground, spamming the punches to the midsection to land more shots than your opponent. Took me 2 attempts at the match for each fighter but I could, and should, have done them both first time as I messed up.

If I can do it easily on this fight I'm sure most of you can too!

I can't even get past the 6th fight :(

which fighter are you guys using and which technique ?

I'm using Chuck Lidel and Spam High Kick until I KO the opponent. Worked wonders on title mode but I lose before the 7th match on title defense mode. please help :(

I used brock lesnar and just took everyone down and GnP to win. I got to fight 12 though and got submitted so watch out for that. lol

I have a few things to add.

First of all, the Tapout crew code helps alot. They have really low stats and aren't CAFs so it's easy to beat up on them for achievements like Submission Technician, It's the Jits and Steamroller.

Also, if you use the career mode to have a CAF with super stats, that guy will help with the aforementioned achievements as well as things like Title Defense Mode. I found it really easy once I taught my CAF the salverry position and the elbow from that position. Even fights that were tough before became simple.

Just clinch, suplex to side control, transition to salverry, then elbow. You can usually get in a few shots before he gets back up (on the easier fights, he'll probably get rocked, but he'll still get up). Just rinse and repeat.