Gamernet Challenge Thread

Minty

I don't have a GamerNet Challenge as such but the questions are related so bare with me. My wireless internet is very wishy washy lately so I'm trying to get these gamernet cheeves offline for the most part.

1.) When playing in tournaments with your created golfer I noticed some have gamernet challenge points to be had and some don't. Is there a reason for this? Any way of knowing which do and don't?

2.) I posted one easy challenge the first day I had the game and noticed I got 20 points for doing so. Can I keep posting them to gain points?

Thanks for the info guys.

I don't have a GamerNet Challenge as such but the questions are related so bare with me. My wireless internet is very wishy washy lately so I'm trying to get these gamernet cheeves offline for the most part.

1.) When playing in tournaments with your created golfer I noticed some have gamernet challenge points to be had and some don't. Is there a reason for this? Any way of knowing which do and don't?

2.) I posted one easy challenge the first day I had the game and noticed I got 20 points for doing so. Can I keep posting them to gain points?

Thanks for the info guys.

You NEED internet connection in order to get the achievements, first and foremost

1)It depends what hole and what shot your are trying to do (most commonly off the drive). I've noticed if I complete a few right away then more don't appear, but if I fail at my first few they keep appearing. But again, to be clear, if you are not connected to internet you won't get new ones. These are actual challenges by actual people incorporated into your single player experience.

2) You can get "producer points" for your posted challenges, but people need to actually play them in order to get points. Simply posting them is not getting you any points. These points are nearly unsubstantial. They accumulate very slowly. Older clips will likely not get played so after a few days it would be wise to replace them if you want more producer points. However, for the achievement, I would go by the suggestion of the achievement guide rather than even bothering with Producer Points

Thanks for the reply Pink. My connection is dropping every 10 mins or so which is why I'm trying to get them offline. Just to be clear, it's my connection to the EA servers, not my internet connection. So yeah, I can see the gamernet challenges during tourneys but if I try and do a 9/18 hole challenge online I'll get booted halfway through. I don't have the skill/patience to do most of those long drive/freestyle challenges as mentioned in the guide as the shots they make are pretty crazy.

Thanks for the info though on the producer points. I won't bother wasting my time with them now. :)

• 3 weeks later...

iv made a very easy 2016point clip its a 18 hole on st andrews hole 9

gt stancey

name st andrews 9

if some1 could make the same challege and msg me the info so i could get some easy points it would be appreciated

• 3 weeks later...

I am trying the gamernet challenges and would to like to know if anyone is having problems with them..... I was playing one earlier and on the 3rd hole I was getting the ball with in feet of the pin and when I came to put I was 50-60 feet away!!!!!

Later on in the same challenge, the player who you are challenging hits on to the green, plays his putt and it reacts as if he has hit an invisible wall on the green and goes backwards, then you see him on the tee again, plays the shot and putts in for a birdie!!!

One hole I played onto the green (par 4 on scottsdale) with a 4 or 5 inch putt to an eagle and when I came to put I was 18 feet below the hole and 1,225 feet from the pin!!!! OH MY GOD...

I am attepting one now on St Andrews and the second hole when I retried it put the pin position in the wrong place!! I played the shot and then the pin was to my left where as when the ball hit the ground it was front to the right.

Same challenge, put the ball 4 ft from pin next shot is 68ft from pin, miss the birdie putt and challenge over?!?!?!?

Edited by TWH Neo 3466
speeling issues

I am trying the gamernet challenges and would to like to know if anyone is having problems with them..... I was playing one earlier and on the 3rd hole I was getting the ball with in feet of the pin and when I came to put I was 50-60 feet away!!!!!

Later on in the same challenge, the player who you are challenging hits on to the green, plays his putt and it reacts as if he has hit an invisible wall on the green and goes backwards, then you see him on the tee again, plays the shot and putts in for a birdie!!!

One hole I played onto the green (par 4 on scottsdale) with a 4 or 5 inch putt to an eagle and when I came to put I was 18 feet below the hole and 1,225 feet from the pin!!!! OH MY GOD...

I am attepting one now on St Andrews and the second hole when I retried it put the pin position in the wrong place!! I played the shot and then the pin was to my left where as when the ball hit the ground it was front to the right.

Same challenge, put the ball 4 ft from pin next shot is 68ft from pin, miss the birdie putt and challenge over?!?!?!?

Pretty much same thing just happened to me. Was inches from the pin, only to find myself going with 40-50ft putts (at St. Andrews). Thought it was going to glitch out and boot me, but it didn't. Still really annoying.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm assuming this thread helps gain points easily for gamernet points and hence the achievement. But how do I get the cheevo "Showing my Skills" how do I upload a gamernet challenge? Pressing rt dosent work as guide suggests. Thx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I can't seem to get any of them... I've been trying the last two days to get 10,000 and its like I have to go for the really small ones to even have a chance at them.. :( FML LOL

search my gt: vividchaos for 9 hole showdown. Its the 9th at st andrews and you should easily be able to get the eagles to beat the challenge.

• 1 month later...
I'm assuming this thread helps gain points easily for gamernet points and hence the achievement. But how do I get the cheevo "Showing my Skills" how do I upload a gamernet challenge? Pressing rt dosent work as guide suggests. Thx

I'm having the same problem. Do you have to beat the challenge on the hole you are playing before you can post your own?

Not really read through this thread, but I was mad keen on the gamernet leaderboards in TW10.. got to top 100 on player points and top 35 in producer points..

Anyone else finding it a lot harder this year?

I've got a few good challenges saved.. a bomb of a tour pro drive (called Good Bounce, 400+ yards on Celtic Manor.. worth 1200 points if busted) but I just can't get into as much this year, just seems to take too long to set up a shot and all your little tweaks like loft and fade/draw get reset when you retry..

If anyone is looking for points, I'm gonna be doing a tour pro par 5 run soon.. big drives with big winds = big points!

• 4 weeks later...

For anyone who is interested, there have been a lot of easy 9-hole challenges posted lately. Look for the score to be -6 or -7 (-9 means you birdie every hole). There is usually a few that are still unbeaten, and are an easy 1000-1200 points. You technically only need to do 8-10 of these for both achievements.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...