• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abraham was her current love when he died and hardcore traumatized her. She honestly probably forgot about Bob in those last moments.

-----

What wasn't drawn out was an unbelievable gun fight scene where somehow ALL the named characters survived despite having guns drawn on them in disadvantageous positions, lots of them even having 2-3 aiming at them. None of what happened once they started fighting made sense, was lazy writing to just have a big pew pew scene, and then huzzah! The Kingdom and Hilltop appear in the nick of time to save the day and form the Fellowship!

Not a good finale. At all. The combat was awful and they clearly wasted their budget on a tiger.

But extra points for Negan. Awesome as always.

Finally got around to watching the finale. Lot of people I talked to said it wasn't anything special hence why I didn't bother to check it out until today.

Favorite part of the episode

"Holy, God Damn!" :rofl:

tumblr_ontglmTnBu1tp82kso4_500.gif

My fav part:

http://i.imgur.com/JkZo6me.gif

Shiva with that Play of the Game :D

http://i.imgur.com/zDLKVIi.gif

And I agree that the plot armor for all the named characters (including Negan) is just too strong :eek:

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
I didn't even realize this came back already :biglaugh I've since decided to hold off for Netflix to continue this show. It's too much watching it week to week. :o

Yeah, I'm actually done now. When even a premiere sucks, I'm out. I guess I'll just binge it some time on Netflix like you. Smart boy, Eddie, smart boy.

So... The plan was to shoot all of the windows on a building and completely miss Negan yes?

It was to keep them from exiting the building, allowing the horde to reach the compound. They did not really go there with the intent of doing the work themselves, it was all a front to get the gates open and allow the horde to attack. He took aim at Negan right when the shooting started and obviously for plot reasons did not hit him.

He took aim at Negan right when the shooting started and obviously for plot reasons did not hit him.

I understand the plot armor, but that scene bugged me. When Gabriel came up to Rick and said they had to go, Rick should have pulled the M16 from his hands and taken a more accurate shot at Negan.

Then, at the end when Gabriel clambers into the same 'room' that Negan is in.. Gabriel still has his gun, right? He sould have lit Negan up like a Christmas tree the moment he heard his voice behind him.

Eh, he'll get his before the season is out.

• 3 weeks later...

People still watch this show? I used to watch every single episode as soon as it aired, but after season 5-6. I just lost all interest. The group just kept fighting and falling apart, it just wasn't the same. I know they are trying to add more interesting and dramatic effects to the show, but I think the show has run its course.

• 3 weeks later...