skate.Feed > Community Board Sales!

Nozza

Hi all

So over the past month or so a lot of people cannot get onto the skate.Feed feature to check on how many boards need to be sold for the Community Board Sales Achievement!

skate.Fed is, to my knowledge, the only place to check on the sales progress! Stupid EA!

So lets help each other out and keep us all in the loop!

If you are able to log into skate.Feed please can you update us when the board sales increase and I will add it here to the first post! Hopefully this will help stop all of use panicing and net us the chieve in due course.

Update - Just had 2nd confirmation that the skate.Feed is up and running. Thus rendering this thread useless now lol. But just incase it still isnt working for some people stay tuned and hopefully we can still keep you informed!

Update 2 - Well with the Danny Way DLC coming we should hit the Board Sales much sooner than expected! Watch this space!

Update 3 - Seems like we have all fallen into EA's trap. EA are updating the Sales everyday by 2Bil and none of our sales go towards it at all. Seeing as the new DLC has just been released you'd think that the sales would go up by more than 2Bil but NO.. Looks like their taking the piss but there's nothing we can do but sit it out! Sorry all!

Day/Month/Year - Communtity Board's Sold.

[10/07/10] Well done everyone! We finally hit 250 Billion Communtiy Board Sales and the achievement is now up for grabs!!! Just log into the game and after a short while the 50G will pop! I hope this thread helped everyone out and good luck on you quest of 1250G!

[09/07/10] - 249 Billion Sold out of 250 Billion > Thanks Bobbe - Tomorrow is D-Day!

08/07/10 - 247 Billion Sold out of 250 Billion > Thanks backonceagain - Looks like we will either me hitting 250 tomo (unlikely as is doing 2Bil a day) or most likely Friday 10th July! Stay Tuned people!

07/07/10 - 245 Billion Sold out of 250 Billion > Thanks backonceagain

06/07/10 - 243 Billion Sold out of 250 Billion > Thanks backonceagain

05/07/10 - 241 Billion Sold out of 250 Billion > Thanks hXcPete

04/07/10 - 239 Billion Sold out of 250 Billion > Thanks darr3772

03/07/10 - 237 Billion Sold out of 250 Billion > Personal Check

02/07/10 - 235 Billion Sold out of 250 Billion > Thanks hXcPete

01/07/10 - 233 Billion Sold out of 250 Billion > Thanks Bobbe - Predictions are, we should hit the 250 by 9th/10th July!

30/06/10 - 231 Billion Sold out of 250 Billion > Thanks HMeyrick

29/06/10 - 228 Billion Sold out of 250 Billion > Thanks Falifax

28/06/10 - 226 Billion Sold out of 250 Billion > Thanks steelstick

27/06/10 - 224 Billion Sold out of 250 Billion > Thanks Clarky31

25/06/10 - 220 Billion Sold out of 250 Billion > Thanks Lord Wake

24/06/10 - 218 Billion Sold out of 250 Billion > Thanks steelstick

23/06/10 - 216 Billion Sold out of 250 Billion > Thanks ZeteroN

22/06/10 - 214 Billion Sold out of 250 Billion > Thanks CNT1

21/06/10 - 211 Billion Sold out of 250 Billion > Thanks Lord Wake - Note: There was also an update, so this maybe a fix to the skate.Feed feature. If you get the update, give it a go and see if it loads up!

20/06/10 - 209 Billion Sold out of 250 Billion > Thanks Lord Wake

[update] 17/06/10 - 202 Billion Sold out of 250 Billion > Thanks R a z z a

17/06/10 - 200 Billion Sold out of 250 Billion > Thanks streetbackguy

16/06/10 - 200 Billion Sold out of 250 Billion > Thanks zappxdaxm0nsta

15/06/10 - 197 Billion Sold out of 250 Billion > Thanks R a z z a

Edited by Nozza

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last I saw it was at about 196 billion out of 250 billion.

Also think they only place that it can be viewed now is in the skate.feed

Thanks!

Well thats BS.. 1- caus thats a lot to go and 2 caus its only on skate.Feed and it wont let me on it!!! How am I supposed to effing' check it?

EA once again with there amazing servers!

Thanks!

Well thats BS.. 1- caus thats a lot to go and 2 caus its only on skate.Feed and it wont let me on it!!! How am I supposed to effing' check it?

EA once again with there amazing servers!

Out of the 10 times I try to sign in I only am able to sign in 1 time. If they ever reach 250 Billion I'll just try to sign in, even if it cost me several hours.

Out of the 10 times I try to sign in I only am able to sign in 1 time. If they ever reach 250 Billion I'll just try to sign in, even if it cost me several hours.

So to get the chieve I have to sigh into skate.Feed? Wont I just get it when I load up my career?

Caus then thats even more shit!

it would be nice if someone update the amount of boards sold in this topic..so who is busy or can't connect to skate.feed can see how many board left...

I agree, when the board sales number changes I think someone should update it. I don't feel like putting in Skate 3 just to find out.

Well done for doing this mate, I check this place every so often to make sure I haven't missed it.

That's slow progress though, christ. Think EA wanted to calculate how long it'd take to get 1000G, so they can get all their DLC out beforehand? :)

Yeh I know.. lol

This is I checked Mygamercard.net and some people have got the full GS for the game already;

http://i46.tinypic.com/zn3592.jpg

http://www.mygamercard.net/leaderboard.php?gt=&g=1160&z=&c=&x=58&y=11

Have we already met the board sales once or what? Or are the glitching?

Caus when we all hit it we'll all be 9th in the world to 100% Skate 3 lol (or first maybe if they're glitching)

Edited by Nozza

it's not a glitch, they just use the profile tool to unlock the achievement.. they got it offline too...

i think that EA update the amount of board randomly... for example 2bld/day even if noone play the game...

it's not a glitch, they just use the profile tool to unlock the achievement.. they got it offline too...

i think that EA update the amount of board randomly... for example 2bld/day even if noone play the game...

randomly? why the hell would they do that, the chances of none playing the game earned boards each day is slim

Profle tool? So they've hacked it then..
yes, i'm 100%sure

randomly? why the hell would they do that, the chances of none playing the game earned boards each day is slim
i know it's weird to think that, but if u play online and win a match you earn 10k board and since the board meter only grow up 1bld at time, you didn't see that the metere effectively add your 10k boards...

i don't know if you understand me, its hard to say it (i'm italian :p )

yes, i'm 100%sure

i know it's weird to think that, but if u play online and win a match you earn 10k board and since the board meter only grow up 1bld at time, you didn't see that the metere effectively add your 10k boards...

i don't know if you understand me, its hard to say it (i'm italian :p )

I do =P

Quick question.. whats your completetion percentage.. You've got loads of 100%/1k's!!

Anyways, as long we're all kept in the loop to what the Board Sales are at then everythings good!

i cant even view the boards sales. i still have the message sayin problem connecting to ea online service. ive tried all diferent hours playing to see if it works but nope. any suggestions?

Nope none. Thats why I made this thread. Some people can, some are lucky and some cant!

EA's not fixed it or something, so just keep trying or stay tuned here for updates.

I do =P

Quick question.. whats your completetion percentage.. You've got loads of 100%/1k's!!

Anyways, as long we're all kept in the loop to what the Board Sales are at then everythings good!

mgc says 94.44%, but i have to remove gdrb, so i think it's 95.xx%

http://profile.mygamercard.net/spongebobbe

i cant even view the boards sales. i still have the message sayin problem connecting to ea online service. ive tried all diferent hours playing to see if it works but nope. any suggestions?
yesterday i spent one hour trying to connect to skate feed but nothing... :( :uzi:

mgc says 94.44%, but i have to remove gdrb, so i think it's 95.xx%

http://profile.mygamercard.net/spongebobbe

yesterday i spent one hour trying to connect to skate feed but nothing... :( :uzi:

Thats pretty epic for a GS score like your's.. I'm around the same as yuo and I'm only at 56% (was 58 until I started Jumper/Godfather and sent them back caus there crap lol)

:bow: