FREE Cars... again!

Jappe XBA

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So there was this time when I did a thing in this game called money glitch.

Then I was giving away cars to people who needed them. Then I got bored of all the messages. But guess what people? I'm back :p Soo, if you need a car for free, just post in this thread with list and your gamertag and be ready to accept my friend request on XBL so I can gift you the car(s).

PLEASE! Do not send me messages on XBL regarding this, because it's easier to keep track of the cars when posted here. I've subscribed to this thread so I'll get a e-mail notification when a new reply is written.

I will be doing these on my own time and in the order you people post the lists, so no need for messages regarding that.

Cars gifted in total: 516

Amount of credits "gifted"*: 230 000 000CR

Updated December 18th 2010 (too tired to update this anymore)

I'm level 50 in career so I can buy any car in the shop now.

* = Some people request credits so that they can buy the cars themselves. How it works, you ask: a person puts a car to auction house (a cheap one, D class propably) for 10 million CR buyout, then he/she sends me message telling which car and model it is and I will buy it for 10 million. It's really easy and if you are level 50 I suggest requesting credits instead of cars, it's easier for yourself. But if you haven't unlocked all the cars, feel free to request the cars themselves.

Limits (a suggestion, can be more :p):

-20 car limit for each person. Please select the cars carefully and I suggest requesting the most expensive ones (R1 class).

- If requesting credits, I can buy up to 3 cars from you. It will net you 30 million credits, which should be more than enough to get all the cars. (Requesting credits is suggested only for level 50 players who have unlocked all the cars and need just the credits to buy remaining ones.)

Peace.

hey japp man, completed forza 2 yrs ago but i had a diff HD then, cant even think what cars were good online but thats no bother coz all i ask is one good car...S class or A. thats if you havent got a life and you check back every so often...GT is Brucefleeees or silentdeviant. 2 accounts. one for the little one. the little one is learning to drive virtually, he is only 4 and he is good enough for an online win i think. so if u read this, spare a thought for the little people...oh aye he is on manual already, how good is that? mines..tommy taira?

• 1 month later...

I need the "1993 Peugeot #3 Peugeot Talbot Sport 905 EVO I C" car in order to unlock "All Cars from France" for a whooping 1G.

Tried buying it from the auction but no one is selling it. If someone is willing to gift me that car that would be great. I have no problem giving it right back. I don't plan on using it.

My GT is Hector Garfria

• 2 months later...

Hello I need the following cars for achievements:

Thanks in advance

(Sorry for the long list I will help anyone with whatever game they need help)

I could also use some help with the Aunction House achievement.

Audi

#1 Champion Racing RS 6 (2003)

#1 Champion Racing S4 Competition (2002)

#1 Audi Sport Team Joest Infinion R8 (2002)

#5 Audi Sport Japan Team Goh R8 (2004)

#88 Audi Sport UK Team Veloqx R8 (2004)

RS6 (2003)

Cadillac

#6 Team Cadillac Northstar LMP-02 (2002)

Chevrolet

#3 Corvette Racing C5.R (2003)

#4 Compuware Corvette C6.R (2006)

#31 Whelen Engineering Corvette Z06 (2005)

Corvette Grand Sport (1996)

Dodge

#1 Team Zakspeed Viper GTS-R (2002)

#77 Team Zakspeed Viper GTS-R (2005)

#126 Team Zakspeed Viper GTS-R (2003)

Viper Competition Coupe (2003)

Viper GTS ACR (1999)

Ferrari

250 GTO (1964)

360 Modena (1999)

512 TR (1991)

575M Maranello (2002)

612 Scaglietti (2005)

Dino 246 GT (1969)

F355 Berlinetta (1994)

F355 Challenge [1998]

F40 (1987)

F50 (1995)

GTO (1984)

Panoz

#51 JML Team Panoz Esperante GTLM (2005)

Porsche

#3 Lechner Racing School Team 1 911 GT3 Cup(997) (2005)

#22 3R-Racing 911 GT3 Cup(996) (2003)

#23 Alex Job Racing 911 GT3-RSR(996) (2004)

#31 Peterson-White Lightning 911 GT3-RSR(996) (2005)

#44 Flying Lizard 911 GT3-RSR(996) (2005)

#57 Larbre McDonalds 996 GT3 Cup(996) (2002)

#66 AXA Financial/Jon Groom Racing 911 GT3 Cup(996) (2005)

#81 Synergy Racing 911 GT3 Cup(996) (2006)

959 (1987)

Saleen

#2 Konrad Motorsports S7R (2003)

#11 Graham Nash Motorsport S7R (2002)

#26 Konrad Motorsports S7R (2001)

S7 (2004)

Level 49, 42 races left to complete, 55 million credits and counting, once completed and all cars have been obtained I will be gifting off the cars to the first 6 people who message me after this post, in return as a favor I still need 1,000,000 online credits so joining a lobby, starting a game then backing out of the game once the games started would be a great help, will have roughly about 30-40 million spare once all cars have been purchased so can easily acquire a second car if I've already gifted the car people need, my gamertag is JuggernautJ05h

Level 49, 42 races left to complete, 55 million credits and counting, once completed and all cars have been obtained I will be gifting off the cars to the first 6 people who message me after this post, in return as a favor I still need 1,000,000 online credits so joining a lobby, starting a game then backing out of the game once the games started would be a great help, will have roughly about 30-40 million spare once all cars have been purchased so can easily acquire a second car if I've already gifted the car people need, my gamertag is JuggernautJ05h

Im interested in some cars when your finished the game. I can help with online credit achievement. i havent started this achievement yet, how long would you say it would take to complete?

Im interested in some cars when your finished the game. I can help with online credit achievement. i havent started this achievement yet, how long would you say it would take to complete?

It's an hour maybe abit longer depending on how well you can control the car, it also depends on how many people are also willing to partake as it will increase the credits vastly, as it's just us 2 playing at the moment it will average 60,000 credits per race for 75 laps on the Nissan speedway with all assists turned off, I'm currently on 230,000 credits online at the moment

If anyone has any cars they can get rid of I will take them. I lost my save file on this game when my old xbox red lighted so I am starting from scratch again. I have about 16 cars and that is it. It is much appreciated.

Gamertag: Madtrav

Are you still gifting money / cars? If so, I can put three cars for sale in the auction house before it closes. Let me know if you are still doing it. Gamertag is madtrav.

Sorry but I haven't even owned Forza 2 for a long time. I'm just keeping this thread open because it seems other people are helping as well and there's a lot of people still asking for cars and credits :)

SOmeone bought one of my cars for me. If it wasnt you it was very much appreciated. I am still lacking a few cars. If anyone can gift me the following cars it would be very much appreciated. The auction house is still open even after the 15th.

Peugots

#3 Team Peugeot Talbot Sport 905 EVO 1C (1993)

207 Super 2000 (2007)

Seat

Cupra GT Prototype (2005)

Shelby

Series 1 (1999)

Volvo

#24 At-Speed S60 R (2004)

Ferrari

Any of these except the 360 Modeno

Thanks for the help

• 2 months later...
Sorry but I haven't even owned Forza 2 for a long time. I'm just keeping this thread open because it seems other people are helping as well and there's a lot of people still asking for cars and credits :)

Hey... do you still have your game-save from Forza 2? "IF" you still wanted to help people with this game (and mess around with what's clearly an old favorite of yours)... you can get this game "used" for about $3.00 (U.S.) - or whatever is equivalent in your area.

I don't get rid of a game I bought new, if its trade-in value has dropped below $20.00 (assuming I loved the game)! Just saying...