FREE Cars... again!

Jappe XBA

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SEAT Cupra GT Prototype

1993 #3 Peugeot Talbot Sport 905 EVO 1C

Would be much appreciated if anyone has them spare please, I'm up to level 42 so far, couple more weeks with this game and I'll be done, happy to gift all my cars away once done. Boy it's been a long but enjoyable slog :)

PS. My gamertag is the same as my username here.

SEAT Cupra GT Prototype

1993 #3 Peugeot Talbot Sport 905 EVO 1C

Would be much appreciated if anyone has them spare please, I'm up to level 42 so far, couple more weeks with this game and I'll be done, happy to gift all my cars away once done. Boy it's been a long but enjoyable slog :)

PS. My gamertag is the same as my username here.

I added you but haven't had the time to gift the cars yet. Will do as soon as I can.

Selling a Nissan Kaira Skyline GT-R R34 on auction house for 500k if anyone will buy Itll be much appreciated

Sorry pal, I missed this one :(

If you are still doing charity work, can you purchase my 1969 Nissan Fairlady Z? Added it to the auction house with 1 million CR bid and 10 million buyout.

Thanks in advance

Will check it tomorrow!

I would like some cars, but I don't know which ones I should choose. I started in Europe, can I get all the cars that requires you to switch to America and Asia, or are there too many?

Well Asia (Japan) only has 90 cars, so it's quite too much :p but maybe you want to level up to 50 first and then buy them all yourself? I can give you a boost for credits.

Yeah, that sounds much better. However, I would love to get a GT40 for future online grinding. It would also be nice if you could gift me all Swedish, Korean, Spain and France cars, so I can get those odd-number achievements out of the way. My GT is Doopliss SWE.

I've put up 3 "Porche 944 T" for 1,000,000, buyout 10,000,000. That is correct, right?

Edited by Doopliss SWE

I would like some cars, but I don't know which ones I should choose. I started in Europe, can I get all the cars that requires you to switch to America and Asia, or are there too many?

Yeah, that sounds much better. However, I would love to get a GT40 for future online grinding. It would also be nice if you could gift me all Swedish, Korean, Spain and France cars, so I can get those odd-number achievements out of the way. My GT is Doopliss SWE.

I've put up 3 "Porche 944 T" for 1,000,000, buyout 10,000,000. That is correct, right?

Yeah, I'll add you to my friends list so I can gift you the cars. And I'll get those 3 Porsches tomorrow after I get to home, if you put them for 24 hours? :)

I accepted you as a friend a couple of weeks back jappe66 but didn't get any cars, no biggie as I'm much further in to the game now, but am lacking in CR's, I have put a Blue Acura RSX up for auction for a buyout price of 6,000,000 - if someone kind could buy it please so I can finish off this game - and give away all my cars. Many thanks.

I accepted you as a friend a couple of weeks back jappe66 but didn't get any cars, no biggie as I'm much further in to the game now, but am lacking in CR's, I have put a Blue Acura RSX up for auction for a buyout price of 6,000,000 - if someone kind could buy it please so I can finish off this game - and give away all my cars. Many thanks.

Bought it.

Bought them. Also gifted Ford GT40 and all the cars from the countries you listed.