Achievement Discussion

Krazie

From what i understand all i have to do is have good karma the whole time then save befor i level up to 8 14 and 20 or what ever they are. then do some bad stuff till im nutral then level up. load save and do more bad stuff till im evil then level up then load save and just level up as good. Is that the correct process?

Yes. Make a couple saves when you are the level before as good, then kill a bunch of people to go down to Neutral and save again, then level up, then reload and get down to Evil. Level up, and then just load up your original save and level up as Good.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For a game that looks so huge its strange that it is such an easy 1000. they could have made it much harder. None of them stand out as being very difficult. I think theres over 600gs alone for doing all the main story and side quests. Most of the other points will come from just playing the game. I was reading the guide and for the karma ones it said use the method of sandman, what is that?

I think they made it an easy 1000 gamerscore so everyone that wants it does all the Quests thus making them play all the game. If they made the gamerscore only established with, say, the main storyline then a lot of people wouldn't bother with the side quests.

Im sorry if this has came up before but I have already searched.

What do You need all of the A.Lincoln stuff for?

Like the coin collection,

The Voice of Lincoln and

The Figure of Lincoln.

Thanks

You dont really need em. You can get some $$$$ from one of the Temple of the Union guys.

Scientific Pursuits- 20 G

This one starts immediately after “Following in his footsteps” you will need to travel to Rivit City and head to the science lab in the middle section of the ship. Once you talk to a few lab geeks there you will get this achievement.

Does anyone know if this actually unlocks inside the science lab or or in the Project purity's control room???

I dont remember when that one pops, sorry.

I have to say, the first 10 hours of this game was bland for me, I'm glad I stuck it out though. It's "tough" until you level up and get a few perks. I feel there are too little quests. I understand that not every quest should give achievements, but I just feel like their could have been more (regardless of if there is going to be DLC). I also thought the kill 300 humans should be "humanoid" counting at least super mutants, but I'm only 16 away now.

Man the first few times I had a few supermutants after me was intense, now it's no biggie. I still have only fought two deathclaws so I dont know how that will go.

I was having problems with the behemoth achievement just now. I couldnt get the last one to appear, so I started to leave the area and he rushed me. Unfortunately, he was really too close for me to use the fat boy, but I used it anyways :-). While crippling his head (head shots for everything!), I also got hit pretty hard.....what happened. Mysterious stranger finished him off with 1 shot. I found it very funny as alot of people complained about him never showing up and he poped the behemouth for me, given he was pretty much dead.

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys,

i will have this game for a week now and i will get the 1k fast

so i have some questions.

1) How many Playthroughs do I need?

2) How long will the 1k take?

3) Do I have to look out for specific things for my playthrough ?

4) Are the Guide posted in this forum good enough ? or has someone a good walkthrough where the achievements are sorted (i hat unsorted achievements guide :(, but i respect the hard work for a guide ;) )

5) sorry for my bad english :D

hi guys,

i will have this game for a week now and i will get the 1k fast

so i have some questions.

1) How many Playthroughs do I need?

2) How long will the 1k take?

3) Do I have to look out for specific things for my playthrough ?

4) Are the Guide posted in this forum good enough ? or has someone a good walkthrough where the achievements are sorted (i hat unsorted achievements guide :(, but i respect the hard work for a guide ;) )

5) sorry for my bad english :D

It depends on how quickly you play through it. Some take a long time. The Nuka Cola Challenge might take you the longest, unless you start collecting the Quantums from the beginning.

Most will come by playing through the game. As for the one that have Karma, just play your normal game until the level before the achievement (save at level 7, 13, 19). Save the game, and then lower or raise your karma. Go to the next level but don't save, and restart your original game.

• 2 weeks later...