Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

If there's one thing I hate about these achievements, it's that some of them interfere with others or have to be done in a certain order. I was really hoping to get them all in one run :mad: Like for example: Paradise Falls and Strictly Business. After getting the Paradise Falls mission completed message, there should've also been a message saying something about the Strictly Business side quest failed or lost. The quest alone seems short, but having to find the locations again is going to suck, especially Rivet City, I hated traveling to that place.

Edited by optics

If there's one thing I hate about these achievements, it's that some of them interfere with others or have to be done in a certain order. I was really hoping to get them all in one run :mad: Like for example: Paradise Falls and Strictly Business. After getting the Paradise Falls mission completed message, there should've also been a message saying something about the Strictly Business side quest failed or lost. The quest alone seems short, but having to find the locations again is going to suck, especially Rivet City, I hated traveling to that place.

You can do both quests on one character in either order, if I'm not mistaken. You can buy the children to finish the quest, then do Strictly Business. And you could always just run straight to Paradise Falls on a new character to get the achievement. And making new characters is fun anyways, getting all the level achievements legit is a blast.

• 1 month later...

Hiya all

ok i have nearly done all quests including the main quest right up the last one but i have only managed to get 3 bobble-heads

kinda dint know about them untill half way through doh lol

:uzi:

so will it be possible to collect them now or will i have to start a new game :uzi:

ie; i missed the one in the main quest when u speak to the top man in eclave can i go back and get it ? :uzi:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I was recently trying to get the Silver Tongued Devil, (you have to succeed at 50 speech challenges) achievement by using the Big Town glitch where you talk to that Bittercup girl then to Pappy. I tried it once and I succeed but it wouldn't let me do it again. Has this glitch been patched?

Thanks in Advance

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question about the "Vault-Tec C.E.O." achivement. I am almost done with the game and all the achivements, but i have this one left. Now i didnt take the one in Vault 101 or the one in Colonel Autumn's office:( But i have saved the game after each quest. So can i go back to the saves where i can take them and then get the achivement? Or do i have to have all 20 in my pipboy to get the achivement?

I have a question about the "Vault-Tec C.E.O." achivement. I am almost done with the game and all the achivements, but i have this one left. Now i didnt take the one in Vault 101 or the one in Colonel Autumn's office:( But i have saved the game after each quest. So can i go back to the saves where i can take them and then get the achivement? Or do i have to have all 20 in my pipboy to get the achivement?

i dont know, but im kind of sure you need them all att the same time för the ach to unlock. it usually works that way. load up an old savefile and collect them all again. shouldnt take too long

You need them all at once. If you haven't finished 'Trouble on the Homefront' you can still get the Vault 101 bobblehead, but the one in Raven Rock is one time only. Go back to your save before Raven Rock, if you haven't done 'Homefront' then you can get both and then get the others.

I was recently trying to get the Silver Tongued Devil, (you have to succeed at 50 speech challenges) achievement by using the Big Town glitch where you talk to that Bittercup girl then to Pappy. I tried it once and I succeed but it wouldn't let me do it again. Has this glitch been patched?

Thanks in Advance

Yeah its been patched. To get that achievement in an equally easy way, go to Little Lamplight and find a child called knock-knock. Engage in convo and ask to hear his joke, after hearing it you have a [speech] option. It was 100% with me so I couldn't fail. You can keep going through the dialogue and choosing the speech option until the achievement pops up.

Hope that helps.

If I get Mothership Zeta, it will be my first DLC for Fallout. Will I be able to get any other achievements besides the one's in Mothership Zeta? (ex. level 30 w/ bad karma)

No, the level 30 achievements are for Broken Steel. I highly recommend you get that first, since you don't get the level cap increase without it.

• 2 months later...

I dont know if this has already been asked but if I have already passed through little lamplight and progressed through the story further am i unable to go back and get the "Rescue from Paradise" quest? Because i went back and talked to Mayor and he didn't seem to be offering a quest ):

The reason im posting is because i actually found the guide a little confusing.

Please reply asap, and let me know what i need to do if there is anything i can do.

cheers

I dont know if this has already been asked but if I have already passed through little lamplight and progressed through the story further am i unable to go back and get the "Rescue from Paradise" quest? Because i went back and talked to Mayor and he didn't seem to be offering a quest ):

The reason im posting is because i actually found the guide a little confusing.

Please reply asap, and let me know what i need to do if there is anything i can do.

cheers

Scroll to the bottom of this thread to see how you can avoid missing any quests.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=200594

• 3 weeks later...