Achievement Guide and Roadmap

SideDish120

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found an easy way to collect them... You just have to fall down (from an helicopter for example) on them... Here an example :

YouTube- Crackdown 2 - Renegade Orb - Hope Tower?

I was going to mention this :)

Great job SideDish120!

For the 95 % done you get a 5-stars from me.

I will use it fo sho. ;)

Thank you!

The tip for driving orbs is to stop when there is a line up straight road that you're sure you're not going to miss anything with top speed, then the orb will stop ahead of you too. After that, start to drive again with top speed to catch it.

It seems that orbs' speed lose to your car's speed when start from zero speed.

I caught the orb in 8 shape road easily by stopping before the only straight opportunity where you can drive without much of turning then wait for it to stop too, then start to accerelate and catch it very easy without stop of course. I use super car for this orb even though the game recommend you to drive with suv.

sorry for my eng again.

Edited by Plengrock

Anyone know a way to get "First Hurdle" without deleting my save? I started in a friends room and then found out about it not registering unless I start in my own. I figured, "Hey, multiple save slots. No worries". I've started new saves three times today and it still won't pop. I really do not want to delete everything in order to get this achievement.

Anyone know a way to get "First Hurdle" without deleting my save? I started in a friends room and then found out about it not registering unless I start in my own. I figured, "Hey, multiple save slots. No worries". I've started new saves three times today and it still won't pop. I really do not want to delete everything in order to get this achievement.

Transfer your save to another device like a memory card or a USB drive.

Another good way to find orbs is if you use the helicopter. This is good for finding the last few. Fly around with you boost button pressed and then use you ping to find them. The faster you go the more the map zooms out.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/937/UPzBTYU=.jpgKing of the World 50 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.png

Find and collect every Agility Orb in Pacific City.

There are a total of 500 agility orbs that are scattered across Pacific City. Running around the city is a easy way to obtain orbs. Once you reach the 400+ point. Grab a helicopter and click down the :ls: to turbo speed. This will make your mini map a very large area and just start pinging(:dup:) to see if any orbs are around. You can always check your progress in a certain area by going :start: (start) > Achievements > and scroll to find "King of the World."

These are the total orbs for each area(500 total):

• Hope Springs - 231
  • Green Bay - 140
  • Unity Heights - 115
  • Agency Island - 14

If you need help, use this interactive map: Agility Orb Interactive Map

This has already been in my guide and is a well known fact. Please check before you post.

You need to start a new campaign and a new agent and u will get this within 10mins, then just quit then delete both items and carry on.

Nice guide SideDish120 :)

it seems no matter how many times i tried i can't get Open up a Can, Yippee-Kai-Yay and Car Jump. done them a dozen times over but still no achievements :(

Open up a Can - make sure that it is the small red canisters and not the barrells. Also make sure that you hit 5 enemies. Easiest way to do this is pick up a canister near the first Absorption Unit and cross the road, walk through the hole in the wall and set it off into the Freaks.

Yippee-Kai-Yay - people say that you need to hit either the underbelly or side of the hellicopter. Personally I actually hit the blades but maybe try again. Here I got this at the Hope Tower drop-point.

Car Jump - make sure the cars are driving fast enough. Fire your weapon and the driver will speed up a bit. It's easier to do this on longer vehicles.

thnx frogmyster3

finally i got all of them:

for Open up a can i did destroy a canister not a barrel and got it.

for Yippee-Kai-Yay i actually placed the ramp truck a bit further off the landing zone and i hit the chopper ( landed on it not collide with it in mid air ) and got it. it maybe have something to do with SUV being airborn for a few seconds more.

for car jump i was on a speeding civi car in greenbay highway and jumped on a wreckage of a battlebus which was stationed in the middle of the highway.

I cannot for the life of me do the wingsuit gliding through all 4 islands despite watching the video (my chopper went boom, killed me outright, and did every time I tried that way), and having captured all the tactical locations it seems pin cushion will elude me...

Just hold RB when you jump out as that will make the chopper go up for a little while and it won't chop you up.

You can harpoon peace keepers to a vehicle and that works just as well.