Agility Renegade Trick/Hint !!!

Matt 22

If you want your Renegade Runner achievement as painless as possible, I have the solution!

I had like 14 Agility Renegade left and I was getting stuck at a few of them because some of them can be tricky, but anyways an easy way that net me the achievement was - Grab a chopper and ascend (rise) up a few 100 feet above the renegade orb and jump out of the chopper, and BANG! you die but you get the stupid renegade orb you've been chasing forever. :woop:

Update: I didn't try the ground pound with it, but good find to mjc0961

Edited by Matt 22

Basically - jump out of the helicopter above the Agility orb and fall to hit it - if you are high enough you will fall with such a speed that you'll hit the orb before it can move.

I did this on the Hope Tower orb; didn't really try with the others!

If you want your Renegade Runner achievement as painless as possible, I have the solution!

I had like 14 Agility Renegade left and I was getting stuck at a few of them because some of them can be tricky, but anyways an easy way that net me the achievement was - Grab a chopper and ascend (rise) up a few 100 feet above the renegade orb and jump out of the chopper, and BANG! you die but you get the stupid renegade orb you've been chasing forever. :woop:

Nice find! Sucks I was 27/30 into it when I found your post ><

Grab a chopper and ascend (rise) up a few 100 feet above the renegade orb and jump out of the chopper, and BANG! you die but you get the stupid renegade orb you've been chasing forever. :woop:

Quality toptip thanks, those things are a brainache.

Edited by Dead Herb

I found it also helps if you hold B to use your Ground Pound. You seem to fall even faster that way. Just jumping out and falling normally, every once in a while an orb would be able to move just enough out of the way for me to miss it as I splattered like so many freaks against the front of my SUV.

But yeah, very great tip, that made some of the most annoying orbs a cinch. The only hard part is not getting randomly sliced by the heli blades when you jump out. :p

Great tips , make me thinking:

As for driving orb , you could attach it under the chopper using a mag grenade , jump in the car , have a friend drive the chopper. And once you are over the driving orbs. Stay still and release the mag grenade , I wonder if that would work.. Or because of the blast it would send the car in any other direction ( I guess it would depend with the length of the "cord".

Driving orbs aren't that hard to get , but it's just that sometime there's too much pedestrians in my way :p

You can use a similar method to get the driving renegade orbs:

Locate the orb, extract to the nearest point and spawn a super car. Get to the street where you found the orb and start driving towards the orb from the other side of the street, full speed ahead! This should have you crashing into the orb, killing you, but hey.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
How do you get the helicopter directly on top of the agility renegade orb? Can you ping agility renegade orbs with your radar?

I have the same problem tried about 30 times and I never fall on top of it ... Can't seem to line it up correctly ... Would live to finally finish off these orbs