Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I will be doing Abstergo Employee Of The Month today, as well as some bonuses that are rather hard to get legit (like triple escape). I know what to do and how to do it so if you wanna join just msg me mentioning ACB. I will be doing this today from 4pm CET so feel free to join me. Headset required. My gt is onik PL.

Will be on again a little earlier for about the same time (6:30ish EST). We were having some Party issues last night so if we didn't get to you - Apologies. We helped out someone get a few and then just proceeded leveling up in ranked matches. Did quite nicely too.

Zoidberg Psycko

BigBird324

Do send me messages/FR's before Bird. He's more of the Robin to my Batman. *Aviatory ribbings*

anyone up for boosting xp this evening - for the next 2-3 hours? level 30 so far.

also assistance with abstergo employee of the month

possibly only drop kill, mid air. have boosted for this few times before but by the time it comes round to my turn people have to leave. very frustrating.

free most mon-fri, 9pm to 3am EST. msg me on live. thanks. gt pinkunoichi

Edited by leeloo

Hey guys,

I just got this game and want to boost a lot of these online achievements with people. I need the following:

fast learner

job skills

download complete

role model

abstergo employee of the month

ahead of the curve

I hope someone can help. I'm also up for boosting the xp to reach to 50.

Add me gt:mikeyo2112