You can't get Number 1 nom in Arena Rush mode, don't download

Lyre220

Oh dear. Someone said over on the PS3 forum that you lot on here are talking about not being able to get those 2 noms. I have to say that sucks big time. was hoping to them damn noms by getting the dlc on the PSN tomorrow.:(

Missed that post above. so you can get it, things are looking up :)

Edited by Jimbo76

I am now Number 1 on the arena-rush leaderboards , AND I DIDNT get the title...omg CAPCOM I FU**ING HATE YOU!!!

They cheated us like sh** ...people are hoping to get Number1 Nom/Title with this arena mode...and maybe you success like me to be 1st Rank but in the end ,you wont get the title..

I am so angry ,this is unbelievable how they are fu**ed up...

Edited by Dark Anaconda

WTF!! Thought this was the entire reson for this DLC, espicialy concidering its just stuff already on the disk!!

FFS Capcom, if i can code a leaderboard for a flash game, im sure u can incorporate one and allow 2 dam NOMs to be unlocked!!! ur only reusing old code!!!

WTF!! Thought this was the entire reson for this DLC, espicialy concidering its just stuff already on the disk!!

FFS Capcom, if i can code a leaderboard for a flash game, im sure u can incorporate one and allow 2 dam NOMs to be unlocked!!! ur only reusing old code!!!

WRONG i can confirm rush arena and the 2 map packs for LP2 are not on the disc everything else you said is spot on though.

I want to write hate mails to Capcom for this sh** , i am so damn angry ,i mean you are "hoping" to get the Number1 ( ITS NO GUARANTEE ,you are JUST hoping to get it ) with the Arena-Mode ,you pay Microsoft Points which cost money for it ,you are working with your friends hard to get the number1 title...but in the end...

You won`t get:

- Extra Gamerscores

- not number1 title or top10 title/nom

- paid for nothing ,you can do the bosses on campaign with your friends too ,there is no big difference.

All for nothing ,save your money my friends ,save your money...

I want to write hate mails to Capcom for this sh** , i am so damn angry ,i mean you are "hoping" to get the Number1 ( ITS NO GUARANTEE ,you are JUST hoping to get it ) with the Arena-Mode ,you pay Microsoft Points which cost money for it ,you are working with your friends hard to get the number1 title...but in the end...

You won`t get:

- Extra Gamerscores

- not number1 title or top10 title/nom

- paid for nothing ,you can do the bosses on campaign with your friends too ,there is no big difference.

All for nothing ,save your money my friends ,save your money...

You act like 240 MSP is 2400 MSP honestly some companies would charge you 800 for this add-on im not saying it's good or bad i'm just saying it could be a lot worse.

Yeah dude i know ,but you also know that im not angry about the MS ,the point is ,i feel cheated from Capcom.

If you have LP2 and if you are working hard for the 1000Gs ,and if you are in the SAME situation like i am ,than you will understand me and many other players dude...

• 5 months later...
I'd like to know this as well and if Rush Mode gives you career points.

i just bought it today and it gives you career points so it's an easy and fast way to leveling all factions to 99. you also can get good jobs. but i don't know for 100,200,300 chapters achievements