Godly Help For Those Who Need It

Cyber Net007

I have decided to give my godly assistance to those who need it.

Power-leveling, item farming, full armor and weapon sets for any class or alignment, or any red runes or charms. You name it, I can help. I can also help build amazing characters that are unstoppable, including my insane Human Slug Commando that NOTHING can touch.

Now, I am NOT asking for donations or charging for any of this help, as it goes against my moral standing. However, if anyone wishes to help me earn some achievements on any of the other games I own, then that would be acceptable.

If you would like my help, then please send a message to my GT at: Cyber Net007. Take care all and happy hunting.

UPDATE: I am still helping those who need it, however, I was recently in 2 car accidents in the span of 3 days. Seriously, my luck is bad. :( I am dealing with quite a bit of rehab at the moment and I do not have alot of energy, but I will try to help those that I can. Right now, I can easily provide items and armor and such, but anything too time consuming, such as power-leveling or unstoppable runs will have to wait for a bit. I hope you all understand. Thank you.

UPDATE: Hello all, I am back. I do apologize for being gone for so long. I have had alot of things happening in my life, including losing my car, my job, legal troubles, and other personal issues. :( I am however, back again to help those who may need it and I am very happy to see that others were willing to help in my absence. Feel free to PM me for help or if you just wish to chat, especially if you are a young, cute gay guy. Hehe. Take care all. :)

Edited by Cyber Net007
Update

You my kind sir are a true Hero!

Thank you so so much for your help!

i was looking trough your games to see if i could help you with anything, and the simple answer is no :(

Thank you again for your help and your patience with me man!

stupid menu glitching stuck :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Have you tried the Cyber Commando guide stickied in this forum? If not, you should, and you will find that Ice Forest becomes a walk in the park, or forest as it may be.

While slug cannon cybernetic commandos are good, I'm hard pressed to trade in the area of effect damage caused by a plasma rifle. A slug cannon build is made to mulch 1 enemy at a time, quickly going from enemy to enemy. A plasma rifle cybernetic commando shoots a few bullets into a crowd, and everything dies. The only issue is with ballistic/plasma resistant enemies, but a small amount of combat away from a specialization is always going to necessary with any build.

• 1 month later...

I'd just like to step up to the plate here and join the OP in helping you guys get the unstoppable achievements.

I'm a level 50 Cyber Commando and can easily tear through the levels, i already have the unstoppable achievements but will gladly help you unlock them. All i ask is that you stay back as far as possible to minimise the risk of dying.

Also, i do not have any red armour pieces to trade. Sorry.

Message me on LIVE, GT: Aero x360a

• 4 months later...

If anyones still offering i'm looking to be power-levelled to level 50 on another char (Human Berserker)

I'm also restarting my cyber commando, so looking to power level him as well

What i can offer in return is cash, armour etc (loads of reds, and pretty much a full spec cyber commando build(4 red runes per armour piece), as well as helping every1 else power-level, unstoppable

Edited by Rza2002

While slug cannon cybernetic commandos are good, I'm hard pressed to trade in the area of effect damage caused by a plasma rifle. A slug cannon build is made to mulch 1 enemy at a time, quickly going from enemy to enemy. A plasma rifle cybernetic commando shoots a few bullets into a crowd, and everything dies. The only issue is with ballistic/plasma resistant enemies, but a small amount of combat away from a specialization is always going to necessary with any build.

Yeh I have just started getting back into TH and have decided to mix things up a bit. Re-speccing for plasma is definitely on the cards.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

anyone out there still play this? i am in dire need of help on these 2 level for unstoppable - i have 2 commandos lvl 50 (human and cyber), all epic set and weapon for human commando and still die once on world serpent and a few times on ice forest. any help is appreciated

my gt is: tough SCHMIDT