KTFO Tips... Good ones

Markos

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wooooooo got it ! :)

its confirmed that Brock Lesnar Vs Eddie Sanches at the try out gym is the way to go.

i ran over threw one strong left which he blocked, threw another strong left which connected cleanly, then a right elbow and flash KO'ed him and the achievment popped :)

Awsome! :woop:

So I guess the method would be use Brock Lesnar vs. Eddie Sanchez. Run up to Eddie throw elbows and hope it unlocks?

Yeap, also I don't know if it's luck or pure coincidence, but each of use got it on the Tryout gym, so try there just incase :p

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :woop:

I have never been so happy to see an achievement pop ever, thank fuck for that. I tried to get this over 400 times in the past but gave up. After seeing this thread I popped the disc in and tried it out as Brock against Sanchez in the tryout arena and got it on my second try!

I rushed over and elbowed him 4 times and he was rocked, so i let him recover, ran over again and hit him with a punch and then another 2 elbows and he went down and the achievement popped.

So I had hit him with 1 punch and 6 elbows and rocked him but the achievement still popped, so it does seem kinda random. But to anyone who doesn't have it - try as Brock and elbow the fuck out of Sanchez! Hope this helps some people. Thanks guys :drunk

Edited by Dom7777

Congrats to all that have got this pain in the ass achievement. Well anyways since reading this thread and getting all hyped I started trying for this achievement again. I previously had over 600 ko's but once I got all the other achievements I deleted my save and cleared the system cache (it was sort of a last ditch effort thing) so I was starting with this new method at 0. It was 35 attempts in with still no joy and would you believe it Eddie Sanchez flash ko'd me!! I ran over from the bell and threw 2 elbows which were blocked and he threw an elbow which countered my 3rd elbow swing and layed me out cold. I sat in my chair, mouth wide open in disbelief with a mixed feeling of crying or laughing lol. I watched the replay and after I had the medics around me and I never got up for the announcement.

When you guys throw elbows do you just press towards opponent or LB? Also do you try for both left and right elbows as a combo or just spam X or Y? Lastly if you don't get the ko with the 1st few elbows do you back away and try to counter by swaying or just timing your swings?

Many thanks and hopefully I'll fluke it soon.

I finally got this achievement!!!! :woop:

I tried the Brock vs Sanchez for around 60 fights at the Tryout gym but always rocked the opponent due to Brocks power. I was about to give up then I thought just 1 more but chose a random character who turned out to be Justin Mccully and I picked to fight Pat Barry. I used the above strategy of running over and elbowing then backing off and repeating. I gave Barry some good clean elbows and some strong rights too then he hit me with an elbow and countered with an elbow of my own and PING!!!!

I recorded the replay so once I get it on YouTube I'll post it here.

Easy way to get this is play with Rampage vs CAF with all stats set to zero. When ever the cpu throws strikes sway and punch with the opposite hand for a counter KO. If done right there is no rocked state, just and instant flash KO. May take a few tries but this method will work just stick with it and you'll get the achievment you crave, you achievement whores lol. hope this helped

i think ive mastered the KTFO achievment, ive got it like 3 times, 1 on my account, once for my brother and i made a temp account cause my main is screwing up atm. on the temp account it took me like 5 fights.

and ur method is?????

is clearing cache after 600+ KO's any help to those who took 1000 fights without getting it and then finally getting it to pop

Just got it. Used the same strategy said here: Brock vs. Eddie, beginner, tryout. I rocked him after three elbows, stepped back, connected with a couple of counter haymakers, stepped back, and just started swinging. Caught him with a hook, and the achieve popped up. Funny thing, this was my first flash KO.

I just finally got this achievement. After attempting to knock out numerous UFC fighters using other random UFC fighters and sway/countering in about 500 matches, I decided to try the Lesnar-Sanchez elbow spam stuff mentioned here.

I spent about 3-4 hours over the past 3 days running at Sanchez and spamming Y, then hitting rematch if he didn't KO within 6 seconds. Today I cleared the system cache and played offline and elbow spammed him to a flash KO in about 30 minutes. So maybe the update had something to do with not getting it?

Used the same set-up as mentioned earlier in the thread: Lesnar vs Sanchez, Beginner difficulty, Try-out gym.

Good luck guys, this achievement sucks. Hope this info helps someone.

• 2 weeks later...