how many kills did it take you to get "Seriously ..."?

dougtaylor625

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how long did it take you?

Hmm, around 150 to 200 hours. (I did all the kills alone, by that I mean, I don't have another xbox to speed up the kills.)

I've boosted with some different groups of boosters from TA to make it go faster.

Edited by Dan.Pro

• 2 weeks later...
im lucky to get 500 in a week

how did you get 5000 lol

I would boost for about 10 or more hours a day with the same group of guys and we always had replacements if someone left but no one would ever leave because they new if they left most likely wont get back in later on.I was getting about 1000 kills a day and I was doing the suicide method which gets you 6 more kills than vending machine and takes the same amount of time

The weird thing is I heard some guys say that if you hear the crows you will get seriously and I would never hear them and the match I got it in I heard them lol and the party crashed at the end and got put back together and my achievement unlocked in the middle of all that.

I would boost for about 10 or more hours a day with the same group of guys and we always had replacements if someone left but no one would ever leave because they new if they left most likely wont get back in later on.I was getting about 1000 kills a day and I was doing the suicide method which gets you 6 more kills than vending machine and takes the same amount of time

The weird thing is I heard some guys say that if you hear the crows you will get seriously and I would never hear them and the match I got it in I heard them lol and the party crashed at the end and got put back together and my achievement unlocked in the middle of all that.

huh

you mean the actual crow sound effect after the rounds are over?

I doubt this is true, I've heard the crows and I'm only at 3,000 kills.

13,358 kills in warzone but a few in execution

the count system is bullshit. I think they should make it that you have to play a certain amount of matches to get it also... say maybe 2,000

I hate seeing people with less than 500 matches played with over 10,000 kills more points than me, more revives than kills..... that is bullshit. I had to fight for my seriously... those people had to wait for it.

I think there's a different thread for boost match tips... get outta here.

im lucky to get 500 in a week

how did you get 5000 lol

It's not that bad, he just played a lot :p

I've arleady got over 1000 kills in only one day of playing :p

It took me 18792 and got more than 5000 kills in the week I got it.

Yeah, you finally got it. Congratz my friend!

Edited by Dan.Pro