Seriously ... by the numbers

Method

Well last night I was compiling some information on Seriously boosting and decided to share it with all of you as I hope someone might find it helpful. Below are the four main ways to boost the game. I understand there are other ways, but these are generally the most practiced. As you read these stats keep in mind that these stats were compiled based on the following assumptions:

• Seriously unlocks at exactly 10,000 kills (:rolleyes:)
  • Everyone only boosting with shotguns
  • Minimal lag
  • Everyone is getting kills (i.e. no dummying)
  • Everyone knows what they're doing

Also, as you read these stats it's important to keep in mind that the times noted do not take into account the time it takes organize/find a boosting party, the time it takes between games, the time lost when someone lags out or the time it takes to get the achievement once you pass 10,000 kills. Realistically, you should probably add at least another 15 hours of boosting if you want those items considered on your total time Anyway, here's the stats. Let me know if any of you have questions on how I did this.

4 Players (2 with 2 Consoles)/19 Rounds/Warzone/Mansion

- Kills Per Match: 92.5

- Average Match Time: 30 Minutes

- Kills Per Hour: 92.5

- Time to Seriously: 108.1 Hours

NOTE: This method is usually preferred over the 6 player method because you only have to boost for one out of every two hours. On the downside though, you have to get everyone dedicated to one hour time blocks or the kills don't even out.

6 Players/19 Rounds/Warzone/War Machine

- Kills Per Match: 31

- Average Match Time: 20 Minutes

- Kills Per Hour: 93

- Time to Seriously: 107.5 Hours

4 Players with 2 Consoles Each/19 Rounds/Warzone/Mansion

- Kills Per Match: 129.5

- Average Match Time: 34 Minutes

- Kills Per Hour: 114.3

- Time to Seriously: 87.5 Hours

3 Players with 2 Consoles Each/19 Rounds/Warzone/Mansion

- Kills Per Match: 92.5

- Average Match Time: 30 Minutes

- Kills Per Hour: 123.3

- Time to Seriously: 81.1 Hours

Edited by Method

Since a PC version is available also i would like to share some times assuming the same assumptions:

Not So Serious ...

• Not So Serious unlocks at exactly 10,000 kills (:rolleyes:)
  • Everyone only boosting with snipers
  • Minimal lag
  • Everyone knows what they're doing

Not so Serious can be boosted in like 25 hours of boosting for each person assuming you have a party of 3 players and everyone is getting Not so Serious ...

It can be done with more people and take less time to each one to boost but as less people it's easier to set everything up.

Also the "dummies" can just join the match and leave their PCs turned on, and be playing XBOX, watch TV, etc while waiting.

Set a Private Match King of the Hill in Fuel Depot, 1 round, 60 seconds to win.

Swap every weapons to Longshot Rifle.

the guy that's going to get kills should be in a team and 2 dummies in the other team. Pick sniper and head to the middle of the map, near the entrance of the "warehouse". from here you can snipe both spawns without move :) and if you ever need ammo you can pick where the Hammer of Down should be.

you can get 400 kills each hour and your party don't need to do nothing, just stand.

I found this one of the better methods to boost this achievement.

I'll post the times for Seriously PC version soon, since Annex and KOTH kills count towards the achievements, the times are diferent from XBOX version.

Edited by Achiever TM