Humans Gooood extremely easy

Hobinski20

Dunno if this has been posted but extremely easy way to do it.

Fom Main menu select Multiplayer and sign in 4 contollers so that you are doing a 4 player split screen race.

pick any track and for the boats have everyone pick the rubberduck its all the way to the right past rad hazard.

with the rubberduck all AI just sit in place until a duck is near them. So as long as you speed past them, the AI never moves allowing 1 person to unlock the achievement by themselves using 4 controllers racing one controller at a time to the finish.

also makes it easy to look for hidden packages.

hope someone find this usefull.

if this has already been posted oh well

Cheers

GT - Hobinski

EDIT: I had already unlocked all normal vehicles in SP mode (don't know if that matters)

Edited by Hobinski20

Wow! Thatnks for the tip! I was worried at first because the other boats kept going, but eventually, they stopped somewhere on the track, allowing me to barrel through them with no fear of retailiation. How did you figure this out, by the by?

II found the duckie in MP and liked the rubberduck so me and my girlfriend did a race just the 2 of us and i noticed the boats didn't move. so i tested it with 4 and it worked. Glad it helped some people out. I love that people are racing with the guitar controllers. Tested for neversoft so we would occasionally play other games and have to use the guitars so i get a kick when people use em to play non music games

II found the duckie in MP and liked the rubberduck so me and my girlfriend did a race just the 2 of us and i noticed the boats didn't move. so i tested it with 4 and it worked. Glad it helped some people out. I love that people are racing with the guitar controllers. Tested for neversoft so we would occasionally play other games and have to use the guitars so i get a kick when people use em to play non music games

i updated the achievement guide with your kinda information! :)

and i submitted an update request for the main hydro thunder page guide so that is updated as well.

i used a guitar controller. it was super slow but works

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

thx littlejay. I was afraid of that cause that big ass update for BFBC2 took me forever to update. Because I live in the country and my internet is not the best but at least I can still get some of my online achievements. Hell I can't even make it through one online match for NBA Jam cause I get booted.