Reserch PhD: When does it unlock?

d3let3syst3m32

Sorry if this question has been asked already, but I have got all the achivments for the Splicers and Big Daddys, I have done the Turrets, Cameras, Bots and such and I Have maxed them all out. But yet I still do not have the Research PhD achivment. Have I missed one of them or Does the achivment unlock after completing the game?

Thanks

Sorry if this question has been asked already, but I have got all the achivments for the Splicers and Big Daddys, I have done the Turrets, Cameras, Bots and such and I Have maxed them all out. But yet I still do not have the Research PhD achivment. Have I missed one of them or Does the achivment unlock after completing the game?

Thanks

It unlocks as soon as you have researched everything!

If you check the guide this is the list of everything you need to research:

Thuggish Splicer

Nitro Splicer

Spider Splicer

Leadhead Splicer

Houdini Splicer

Rosie(Elite Rosie)

Bouncer(Elite Bouncer)

Little Sister

Turret(any turret, RPG or Gun)

Security Bot

Security Camera

So you either haven't researched something or not fully completed a research.

Edited by Nozza

It unlocks as soon as you have researched everything!

If you check the guide this is the list of everything you need to research:

Thuggish Splicer

Nitro Splicer

Spider Splicer

Leadhead Splicer

Houdini Splicer

Rosie(Elite Rosie)

Bouncer(Elite Bouncer)

Little Sister

Turret(any turret, RPG or Gun)

Security Bot

Security Camera

So you either haven't researched something or not fully completed a research.

Sorry My bad completely, I had one research bar left on the security cameras. But thanks anyway

• 4 weeks later...

Well, if your near an active security camera, just set it off and endless stream of security bots will come your way.....just snap them up.

However, for turrets and security cameras, you can visit previous levels that you've done but I'm not sure if the bot enemies respawn or that its left in the state you left it at. Whereas, splicers and big daddies just keep respawning over and over again. However, there are only 21 Little Sisters and its kinda hard getting good scores for them (I only need to fill half a bar to get the "Fully Researched Little Sister" achievement) but then there are the "glitched Little Sisters", which I haven't encountered so far but that could well increase the speed you get the research-related cheevos.:woop:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I think it would be best to play through the game again. Like if you already have a lot of research, its not a big deal to get like a splicer. However, if you need other stuff like cameras and turrets, I would run through it again. I already beat the game like 4 times to get Achievements.

yeah looks like Im gonna have to play through again...i got all audio files, but just need this last one.