Does any one know if EA is going to reopen the severs for a little bit?

RobbieTheKiller

The VERY reason why I feel like there should not be online achievements with any game period, just leaderboards.

In my opinion, if your game is going to include multiplayer or multiplayer achievements then you'd better at least keep one server running so that people years from now can play online otherwise, exclude them period.

The VERY reason why I feel like there should not be online achievements with any game period, just leaderboards.

In my opinion, if your game is going to include multiplayer or multiplayer achievements then you'd better at least keep one server running so that people years from now can play online otherwise, exclude them period.

Couldn't agree with you more! After missing this one, it's basically come down to me reviewing all my games so I can attempt to clear out all LIVE achievements. Also, I'm thinking about stopping on this one since I can't complete it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

How about this, we try to start a petition to EA saying to open the servers for one day at least or a patch for people to get that achievement and yes it sounds stupid and all but doesn't hurt to try. Who knows they may even sell a few more copies of Madden '07. So I will start the petition here so spread the word

LIST:

1. shootdown3

• 1 month later...

EA really suck. I totally agree with you. EA team should look forum like this one. Most of the gamers I know are really upset with their games.

• 4 weeks later...
How about this, we try to start a petition to EA saying to open the servers for one day at least or a patch for people to get that achievement and yes it sounds stupid and all but doesn't hurt to try. Who knows they may even sell a few more copies of Madden '07. So I will start the petition here so spread the word

LIST:

1. shootdown3

2. Fatmans Fatness

• 1 year later...