Achievement Guide

Krispy

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone got any tips for gettin roadkill? My best is somethin like 6 kills cos i just cant shoot straight while my drunk driver flees like a lunatic from the invisible cops chasing us. Pressing RT over and over again just screwed up my vision and its a real pain having to go through the 5 minute intro over and over and OVER AGAIN!!! And then over another time.

:uzi: +:drunk = Beginning of the Darkness

there is a roadworker outfit in the train that is stuck in the tunnel at the turkish baths. i was just walking casual tought that was the way to go (1st time i played the darkness) and what do you know. i bump in on an outfit and it looks that you don't know where it is :o i'm lucky :o

I would suggest finishing the game completely before going back and replaying chapters. Some people have had issues with it glitching, others havent.

After I beat the game on normal, I just then went back and replayed the chapters I needed for outfits and collectibles and it worked just fine. Just remember, that when you are in hell both times, you have to completely finish the level in order to mail the collectibles and have them count.

For those who are attempting to get the Gunslinger achievement via the method mentioned in the guide with the Darkness guns (killing the two gangs quickly), it's worth noting that no matter how dark your surroundings, using both the guns at the same time will cause them to effectively run out of 'dark' and stop working, slowing you down considerably. Therefore, it makes sense to use only one gun at a time, I found the cannon the most effective. This may be common knowledge to some, but it took me a few goes to figure out why my guns were cutting out with no light nearby, once I realised I got the achievement first time :).

Furthermore, despite the guide saying "kill" 7 people in fifteen seconds, you can't use Darklings for some reason. I tried to cheat by blowing up the gang of five with a Kamikaze and then shooting the Scarr and his two mates but it didn't work. Despite trying and cursing several times ;).

Ok so when I went through my first time playing I got all the outfits listed with the exception of Jungle and my percentage was at 66 for the achievement. When I started it on hard and got the Jungle outfit not onl,y did I not get the achievement but my percentage went to to only 83%. Anyone know what the deal is with that?