Is Dead Rising: Case Zero worth 400 Points?

Comben

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, it's worth 400 MSP, but only for the 200:gsicon:. It's a good enough game, but the loading times are horrible. Also, it seems to be somewhat bugged. And I don't like the whole time limit aspect of the game.

I didn't enjoy the first game at all, and I don't think I will buy the sequel. This 'demo' or what you may call it is too flawed in too many ways for me to believe I'll like it.

Sure, it's worth 400 MSP, but only for the 200:gsicon:. It's a good enough game, but the loading times are horrible. Also, it seems to be somewhat bugged. And I don't like the whole time limit aspect of the game.

I didn't enjoy the first game at all, and I don't think I will buy the sequel. This 'demo' or what you may call it is too flawed in too many ways for me to believe I'll like it.

thats true, for 200g and 400pnts you can always give it a crack, its not like its 1200pnts using a huge chunk, at 400 id expect people mostly to go for the achieves and entice people into getting the sequel, wont work on everyone tho :p.

Case Zero is DEFINITELY worth the 400msp. Not only does it give you a preview of Preview of the Dead Rising 2 story, the combo cards & level ups you achieve, transfer over to Dead Rising 2 (ala Fable Pub Games to Fable 2).

Also, most xbla games are being released @ 1200msp now, even if they are a piece of crap. For 400msp the Gameplay of Case Zero is absolutely worth the price.:uzi:

If you haven't already found your answer, I'll weigh in.

DR1 frustrated the shit out of me. The save system was what I hated most (plus the print was so god damn tiny). I liked the aspect of carrying a character through multiple saves, but loathe games that are timed. Needless to say I didn't finish it.

Downloaded this and hated it right away. It was the same horseshit all over again. However, I played on, and thought of it in terms of achievements only. Playing this game in sections is much more fun, and eventually I got all cheevos and ended up really enjoying it. For 400msp? It's worth it. However, if you really didn't like the first game this isn't gonna persuade you to buy DR2. Rent it first and go from there.