Combo Cards Achi.

Blacklabel

The achievements says you must create all the weapons. If you have acquired all the scratch/combo cards, but haven't CREATED all of the weapons, then that is what you are doing wrong. Go back and create the weapons that you have yet to make, and the achievement should pop after you make your last one.

If you have made them all, then I don't know what the problem is...

I think it is partially glitched. I got the last 2 combos I didn't build previously in my other playthroughs (boomstick and beer hat) and it didn't pop. Figuring I needed to do them all in 1 playthrough I started building everything again. But it popped after I had done 7 (still had to do airhorn and electric rake). And I know I had built everything in previous games because I had the cards.

I have the same problem with this achievement not popping. I'm completely sure I've created each of the nine items. Nailbat, IED, molotov, Boomstick and drill bucket are coloured in my combo card listing.

Do I still have to start a new game with my level 5 Chuck and create the items in one playthrough?

And I know I had built everything in previous games because I had the cards.

That's where you guys are wrong:

you can obtain cards when leveling up or when you get a combo weapon (from ned or the pawnshop?)

so it's possible that you have all cards but didnt BUILD all weapons. it's not the same.

so no glitch there, and you dont have to do them in 1 playthrough

just start another game and build the ones that you didnt actually make yourself, then it will pop up