Release Date?

East1999Eternal

Couple sites are advertising this for release tomorrow on the 7th, but no one seems to have any details on packaging/ cover-art/ achievements. I'm gonna find out if it's out or not tomorrow when I hit Gamestop for Spider-Man, but I figured I would ask if anyone has any details on this game being pushed back or something? :confused:

I'm a huge shmup fan, and even still, I've got to say that this game is pretty awful. I've had the Japanese version since release, and it's easily the poorest shmup on 360. If you want a good one, get Mushihimesama Futari or ESPGaluda II -- they're both region free. Deathsmiles just got a USA release as well. So did Raiden IV, and Raiden Fighters Aces.

• 3 months later...
I'm a huge shmup fan, and even still, I've got to say that this game is pretty awful. I've had the Japanese version since release, and it's easily the poorest shmup on 360. If you want a good one, get Mushihimesama Futari or ESPGaluda II -- they're both region free. Deathsmiles just got a USA release as well. So did Raiden IV, and Raiden Fighters Aces.

This is actually the sequel to Otomedius G. Also Strike Witches is much worse.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...