Great Legend Shemp Howard's Guide to the Wanted Achievement!

rdowdy95

Ok so here's my problem. I've been doing this for the past week now and me and my buddy thought of this bright idea, what if I used my second xbox to host the game and let my other account and my buddy stay upstairs and get all the kills? Thing is, we got it working but the spawn upstairs was all fucked up and it wasn't going as fast as we thought. Could anyone shed some light n this as to why this was happening?... when I say the spawns were all fuckd up I mean they were spawning in wierd places and when they did spawn correctly they would run in wierd paths (or circles) and not go where they were sopposed to.

Thats just what happens when you've got two people upstairs. When me and Shemp were boosting for Wanted we sometimes had a third and the spawns would be weird.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats just what happens when you've got two people upstairs. When me and Shemp were boosting for Wanted we sometimes had a third and the spawns would be weird.

So I guess its pointless to do it then cuz we both would get crazy amounts of money if it worked.

I've done it just about everyday the last week. It works great and is really easy to do once you get the hang of it. Took me about 2 tries to get everything down as the host and the non host is waaay easier. BTW I timed myself as the host to see how much I could get in the following times and here they are, 1 min=2100, 10 min=18600, 60 min= 112400. Keep in mind to that the non host gets money even faster!

lol the one thing this video does which I dont do is use the pistol if you set it up right all you need is the sniper and you aim at the bad guy as he is spawning and shoot him in the head with the sniper riffle not too close but close enough the his ammo falls into you. If done properly to can rubber band it and go about your business hope this helps

lol the one thing this video does which I dont do is use the pistol if you set it up right all you need is the sniper and you aim at the bad guy as he is spawning and shoot him in the head with the sniper riffle not too close but close enough the his ammo falls into you. If done properly to can rubber band it and go about your business hope this helps

Oh, really? Since this works on the PC version I MAY get it, if I get a boosting partner.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys my pal and I have tried this numerous times but can't seem to find any success... we followed mr. shemp howard's directions to a tee yet can't seem to get the sniper respawn glitch to activate... if anyone wants to try it out my gamertag is lebrunsky99

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...