Here's a dumb question....

MeeT KurTinZ

durrrrrrrrrr. people like are the reason that the forum for this game is so friggin packed. oh no I dont relize something! I better go post on the forums! times 1000

....really i think thats a little uncalled for. yes it was a dumb question but that is the point of a forum is to ask questions. it's better than some of the other topics of people just ranting about leaderboards and saying people are cheating when it's not that hard to get that high.

....really i think thats a little uncalled for. yes it was a dumb question but that is the point of a forum is to ask questions. it's better than some of the other topics of people just ranting about leaderboards and saying people are cheating when it's not that hard to get that high.

Totally agreed :goodpost

Some people just like talking down to others... gives them a good feeling lol.

• 2 years later...

While i agree to some extent, to many people cant use search on these forums, let alone google. Instant answer, search, but noooo ill wait for someone to post and answer rather than type the same question into the search box and find the same answer.