Final Boss = Luck based crap

T0b3

How many tries did you need until you finally managed to get appropriate plants/items?

I now failed the 6th time and it's starting to piss me off. I just want to finish it and yet I can't do it because the game keeps giving me plants, even though I have no pots for them..

PopCap = FAIL.

btw, the game was extremely easy except for those night levels imo.. the 4th set of stages was way harder than those of the 5th set.

Or am I missing something there.. ?

I remember the first time I played through it on my iPhone .. took me a few tries.

So long as you build tons of sunflowers, get the ice schroom and jalepeno (to counter the ice/fire boulders) .. and plenty of watermelons, he actually goes down pretty easily.

Also abuse the hell out of the garlic. Helps channel the zombies into 2 rows so you can maximize sun production.

The last stage is just like the other mini-games where you need to keep some Hot-peppers and Freezer Shrooms in reserve for the final boss.

Easier level than others I reckon.....keep at it m8,,,,

the song at the end is well worth it!!!!

lol I saw you in like the top 15 on the leaderboards. Way to go. Haha.

When I finally unlock the endless mode, I can probably get 30 easily though. XD

Anyways, thanks for the tips. Sort of just on 2 - 4 or something but I'm having fun.

The last stage is just like the other mini-games where you need to keep some Hot-peppers and Freezer Shrooms in reserve for the final boss.

Easier level than others I reckon.....keep at it m8,,,,

the song at the end is well worth it!!!!

this is correct,

you need the hot peppers to kill the snowballs he throws out

and the ice shrooms to blow up the fireballs,

relatively easy and easy to figure out. did it on my 2nd try

also keep in mind that the ice shrooms are required to freeze him when he shows his face

It's fairly easy once you know what to do, remember when he bobs down, freeze him and let your plants to do the rest and if you can spare a Jalopeno use it just before he gets back up. Try and save some of your plants incase some Bungiee zombies come down, and incase he drops a van on your plants. Try and take out Gargantiours and Attack the Boss (Forget his name) at the same time. E.G Freeze them both at the same time.

There is certainly some luck involved, but I'd say with the proper skill/strategy, you can beat this boss every single time.

Once you've got a ton of catapults out, use freeze shrooms on him to keep him down so you can keep lowering his health. Make sure you always have one pepper and one shroom in reserve to destroy his iceball or fireball respectively.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

finally got it too, xD, toke some tries though. Once you have a huge army of melom catapult and cabbage catapult, you can easily take him down. Use the freeze shroom when his head is down and let the catapults do the rest. Use the pepper and the iceshroom for his special attack or when football zombies come.

Edited by Dany1981Mtl