Anybody else getting disconnected from EA?

Tron

Yeah. EA Sports servers blows. Just dont contact them & say that theres something wrong with their servers, because they will say, "No. Theres something wrong with your internet connection." Trust me. Its happend to me before when I played NASCAR 09 online with a league I was in.

Another game where I would get kicked off of EA Sports servers was Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10. I would be playing the LIVE TOURNAMENTS & I would get the boot from the servers. I contacted their Live Agent & they would tell me it was my internet connection. They also told me to reset my routers & what not. I told them it wasnt my internet connection, if it was, "I wouldnt be on here talking to you, duh!"

Their tech support is a joke. They are quick to blame your internet connection before they would say its their servers thats screwed up.

EA Sports NEVER takes the blame for their shitty servers.

Edited by Bud20078

So i got disconnected from EA during a finals match...this mean i lose the tournament and reduces my reliability which means i earn less EA pucks in the future and lose 4 played games with my players? This is really really stupid and ridiculous. I guess EA wants us to spend all of our money on cards packs

Edited by rob1302