Dead Rising 2 - Interactive Map

Shadowmask

This map is most useful when hunting around fortune city. Click Icons to bring up screenshots and map close up image.

MAP LINK HERE.

*Note: a lot of man hours and hard work was put into hunting all the items and making the map. If you're going to make your own guide/map etc, and use this or part of it to help find items, then please have the common courtesy to credit the source.

Cheers

Edited by Shadowmask

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or is the weapons section unfinished? All it has is firearms and nothing else. No novelty melee ranged or explosives. Why are those options there if there is nothing on the map relating to it.

Do we just need to wait or is it going to stay like that.

wait a little bit

It's prolly hard work to make a map with al stuff on + game isn't officialy out yet

Thanks. the thing is I can list all the weapons, but that's not really helpful in determining which are specifically required for the associated achievements. Hence why firearms is tested on multiple profiles to work.

It's not easy. feel free to chip in with some help o impatient one(aussiestatic).

Locke simply look through them all, surely it's not that hard to see which are doubles as there are so few of them. However, make sure you explode them to kill zombies. Also click the WIP weapons tab on the right of the page (all the explosives are listed).

Explosives: acetylene tank, dynamite, gasoline canister, grenade, propane tank, rocketfirework. [yes I need to fix the formating on that page]

olcsi2 Don't be presumptuous . Look at some of the screenshots and they have the debug code on them. i.e not a retail copy i.e sent from Capcom.

Locke simply look through them all, surely it's not that hard to see which are doubles as there are so few of them. However, make sure you explode them to kill zombies. Also click the WIP weapons tab on the right of the page (all the explosives are listed).

Explosives: acetylene tank, dynamite, gasoline canister, grenade, propane tank, rocketfirework. [yes I need to fix the formating on that page]

olcsi2 Don't be presumptuous . Look at some of the screenshots and they have the debug code on them. i.e not a retail copy i.e sent from Capcom.

Thanks, the acetylene just hurt one before and didn't kill. Or it was because I just shot it and didn't throw it before.

I just asekd, because you did the firearms so perfectly ;p