Dead Rising 2 - Interactive Map

Shadowmask

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Business Casual isnt on the list, or has been listed as something else.

Highbrow Ensemble isnt on the list, or is listed as something else.

The Hawian shirts outfits arent listed properly. There is no shirt with black flowers.

Go go Boots not on the or list or listed as something else

Boardwalk apparel isnt listed or listed as something else

Loud summer special isnt listed or listed as something else

I think the main problem here is you are coming up with your own names for clothes and shoes. Please stick to the names they use in the game. You need to re do the clothes list. Can you actually list things with the in game descriptions to avoid confusement.

Bench 2 should be fancy bench.

Pony on a stick should be stick pony.

I also didnt see shampoo on the list.

Peace Art also isnt listed. or listed as something else.

Also in response to green. The combo cards dont appear until you are doing an actual case. the first part of the game when you need to find zombrex. there wont be any cards.

Edited by aussiestatic

It's the Assault Rifle and has been amended. However, for the clothing I believe you need to unlock the TIR Online ones as well which means gaining $5,000,000. You also need to use all melee weapons to get the hockey mask.

So it's a bit dry that this achievement is reserved for online play only. However, I could be wrong and it will unlock once you've got the Hockey mask and tattered clothes as well.

Spino Raptor - The ones on the map are listed for the associated achievement. Rather than showing off all the locations (the explosives one seems to have confused some people because there are duplicates). The one you're talking about also has a zombrex next to it which is listed on the map and so you'd see it there.

"Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/msxbox/public_html/features/Dead-Rising-2/app/db.class.php on line 94

Could not connect to server"

Anyone else getting this when you try and load the map. Won't work in either explorer or firefox... :(

I'm getting the same message for Safari :( I need it now too!

It's the Assault Rifle and has been amended. However, for the clothing I believe you need to unlock the TIR Online ones as well which means gaining $5,000,000. You also need to use all melee weapons to get the hockey mask.

So it's a bit dry that this achievement is reserved for online play only. However, I could be wrong and it will unlock once you've got the Hockey mask and tattered clothes as well.

For all clothes achievement, I've got it without 5million tir, use all malee outfits, arthur's helmet and few more unlocked clothes.

My achievement popped up after tape it or die cloth.

Yep they are the same. also there is the brown coloured 'lamp' which can be found in a number of mall stores, and then the Table Lamp in the hotel.

I feel the achievement is glitched though or has to be done in one playthrough as I've used everything and not unlocked it. Let me know how you go.

How do you get a kill with the fire extinguisher? All it does is free them, and eventually they un freeze. ????

what about the bucket? it keeps slamming it on their heads. But I cant get a kill this way. Am I supposed to throw it at them?

*edit* look at ps3trophies.com or ps3trophies.org those guides are 5 million times better than the ones we have.

Im using this checklist for my weapons

http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/submit-trophy-guides/41291-dead-rising-2-trophy-guide.html

Edited by aussiestatic