Dead Rising 2 - Interactive Map

Shadowmask

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you get a kill with the fire extinguisher? All it does is free them, and eventually they un freeze. ????

what about the bucket? it keeps slamming it on their heads. But I cant get a kill this way. Am I supposed to throw it at them?

*edit* look at ps3trophies.com or ps3trophies.org those guides are 5 million times better than the ones we have.

Im using this checklist for my weapons

http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/submit-trophy-guides/41291-dead-rising-2-trophy-guide.html

Hmm, hate to say it, but that guide is brilliant, might use that along wit the one here for cross reference.

Hmm, hate to say it, but that guide is brilliant, might use that along wit the one here for cross reference.

I am getting a little worried. This isnt the first time Ive had to go to ps3trophies to get a better guide.

I guess we are all tired of writing guides. But yeah ps3 guides are really good for this game.

I mean the map this guy made is good. But the guides arent good.

• 4 years later...

Hey All,

Sorry, I know this thread has been dead for quite some time... However, there are still some of us who haven't played DR2 until now :)

In any case, it appears that the map link is no longer valid. The site that hosted it has no idea about any interactive map, even when using their search function.

Am I correct in assuming that this map is long gone at this point?