Jump to content

 

Nearly Everything Dead Rising 2


mmartynn
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are making the weapons, eating everything, ect accumulative throughout mult gameplays or do you have to do them in one gameplay. please respond on xbox live. gt: daniel55645. i probably wont check if you respond on the forum

 

lol, you're hilarious. Not only do you not read all the threads where this info is given, but then you want someone to contact you directly because it's too much of an inconvenience for you to check back. Amazing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

^^ if your planing on getting the achievements over multiple playthroughs, then all work must be dont on the same save file.

 

loading a different one will mean you need to do all the work again on that file.

 

E.G enterd 95% of the stores on save file 1. Entering the other 5% of the stores on save file 2 will not unlock the achievement. you would need to enter 100% of the stores on save file 1.

same applys to clothes, weapons, money spent, food and juices :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

^^ if your planing on getting the achievements over multiple playthroughs, then all work must be dont on the same save file.

 

loading a different one will mean you need to do all the work again on that file.

 

E.G enterd 95% of the stores on save file 1. Entering the other 5% of the stores on save file 2 will not unlock the achievement. you would need to enter 100% of the stores on save file 1.

same applys to clothes, weapons, money spent, food and juices :)

 

Yeah i did all the foods on one save file, but still had to eat all spoiled foods. May have just been my game, but its a heads up to anyone if they also get no achievement.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×
  • Create New...