Achievement Trading Thread

Juiceh

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for band members to play 2112 Part 4 with and get the band multiplier to 11x, because I need the following:

The Meek

Bearers of the Standard

Scions of Excess

I could play any instrument, but for this, I'm going to pick Bass.

GT= DeadRisingBully

UPDATE: Just got all three of them last night by searching for LIVE players as a vocalist and luckily coming across a bassist, guitarist, and drummer!

Edited by DeadRisingBully

All I need is the band challenge achievements for the song Suicide and Redemption K.H. addition. Wondering if there are any expert guitarist/ bass / drums that want to go for it with me. You can also be hard as it may be easier.

The only hard achievement is keeping the band multiplier at 5x for 2 minutes. I'm wondering if we all keep a streak and have a vocalist in the band will we have a 4x multiplier or 3x? because if we have a 4x I think if we simply just activate sp near the end of a band moment and once one persons sp is almost gone have the other person activate we could probably get it.

My gamer tags Mr_Hilles so message me on XBL or here if you're interested cheers!

*also as a side note anyone know any other songs that are easy to get this on. Reason I picked suicide and redemption is I can't sing at all so it seemed easiest to get one that had no vocal challenges but if their are talky songs which have easier ones I may try them

I'm gonna need help with the multiplayer achieves....hit me up Alpha Omegaa (yes 2 'a's at end). I'm on most nights after 9:30 pm EST

Thanx in advance.

p.s. I play most things on hard, bass and some guitar on expert, don't usually sing.

I want to do some band achivements.

I need: Tracker of deeds, Poor boys, The meek, Gold Standard, Scions of Excess, Apostates of Orthodoxy and Bearers of the standard.

I have all the instruments, but i prefer do play bass/guitar. Im from Sweden so our time is GTM+1, the clock were 19:29 when i post this. I have no mic but we can decide here or at Xbox live what songs we're gonna play and when. Just add my gamertag Heavy Moose, and when we are 4 people we can start to hunt these achivements.

i only need the ulitmate answerer achievement

playing as a standard and non standard band

i would like it if you guys had the metallica export (orion) ,death magnetic album dlc (suicide and redemption JH),or ghwt export (no sleep til brooklyn)

if you dont have it i dont care really just i would want it something easy to sing so i can do vocals by myself im on bass and vocals if your intrested

Am in need of a band for:

Getting all challenges in a song done

Scions of Excess (11x Multiplier)

Bearers of the Standard (5* w/4player Standard Band)

The Meek (Beat 2112 Part 4 w/3-4 in Standard Band)

Am willing to play Guitar/Bass on Expert, and Vox on Medium.

GT: srylain the 2nd

I'm looking for online achievments :D I have all instruments, but my voice is like.. and my drum skills aren't good. So I would prefer guitar or bass.

I'm living in GMT + 1, so it's nearly 15pm right now.

Need those chievs:

- Ultimate Answerer

- Mythical Millionaire

- Manager of Fate

- Mocker of Fate

- Scions of Excess

- Poor Boys

Hope theres someone who wants to help me :)

GT: BreakerShadow

Im looking for 3 (+) more people (Expert Bass/ Guitar) to do 'Bleed it Out', for the consecutive Band Note Streak. 99% of people quit out now when that tune is chosen.

(i just need this and the drum streak for 42*)

Im on now (1:30pm est) -any help would be very much appreciated (and would return the favour in other achievements if needed).

Habitualnewt