X360A World Championship - Driver Sign-Up Thread

pined5551

UPDATED: January 7th 2011

Current Players down to compete in the next event; Hockenheim (Race 11)

01. blue smarty

02. Slowinfastout

03. abspur x360a

04. o H i T M a N z

05. Noddee 1984

06. Pined x360a

07. derektaylor84

08. xI BR4D Ix

09. LFC2k6

10. Daenius

11. XxPatriot1xX

12. Tully123

RESERVES

monkeysanddil

TOXiiC TERROR

Mister Saxon

----------------------------------------------------------

Details on World Championship;

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=263904

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ok folks, here is where you need to sign up to take part in the X360A World Championship in F1 2010. Just post a comment with your gamertag below and if we have space in the session then you will be able to race. Please make sure you are available to race and understand what is expected (I.E, clean races, no quiters etc), and be sure to read over the race setup, these are not short races.

How the scoring works;

Points will be allocated just as the game provides them at the end of a race. When it comes to the championship standings overall, see the X360A World Championship thread. Players may compete in just one race here and there, or take part every week.

Edited by pined5551

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in, Gamertag is my username but you already have me as a friend anyway :)

Also if possible, or if we're doing this soon. Can I drive either the Renault(Preferable) or Ferrari. I know it doesn't make a difference to my time but based on the other day I'm going to be near the back and mainly facing the wrong way. So when someone needs to pass me or I spin off in the middle of the road, a bright yellow/red car is nice and easy to see and shout out to move!

Current Players down to compete in the next event;

1) Daenius

2) Pined x360a

3) Noddee 1984

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

----------------------------------------------------------

Details on World Championship;

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=263904

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ok folks, here is where you need to sign up to take part in the X360A World Championship in F1 2010. Just post a comment with your gamertag below and if we have space in the session then you will be able to race. Please make sure you are available to race and understand what is expected (I.E, clean races, no quiters etc), and be sure to read over the race setup, these are not short races by any means.

How the scoring works;

Points will be allocated just as the game provides them at the end of a race. When it comes to the championship standings overall, see the X360A World Championship thread. Players may compete in just one race every now and again, or take part every week. This way more than 12 people can be involved. If there are enough people taking part, then two groups of 12 will be created, becoming Groups A & B. This can then create teams, and we can have a constructors championship.

am out for this weekend hav to work will be back the week after so give ma space to sumone else this week. will do every sat after that nae bother

Count me in, Gamertag is my username but you already have me as a friend anyway :)

Also if possible, or if we're doing this soon. Can I drive either the Renault(Preferable) or Ferrari. I know it doesn't make a difference to my time but based on the other day I'm going to be near the back and mainly facing the wrong way. So when someone needs to pass me or I spin off in the middle of the road, a bright yellow/red car is nice and easy to see and shout out to move!

I'd preffer it if you were in a Ferrari if this is you reasoning. They belong at the back :p

I'd preffer it if you were in a Ferrari if this is you reasoning. They belong at the back :p

I'd much rather be Renault, they're my team :D

I HATE Ferrari, but if I get stuck with them so be it :(

Now if Lamborghini made a team... *dreams*

Seeing how this race is full, if there is enough interest, I will organise the other race. Granted, only if Pined and Daenius are ok with that. Having a 24 player Championship would be very interesting. I'll be creating a tag to house all of the drivers, as there is little room on my FL and I find it easier that way. Won't do this until I get the go-ahead to run the race though.

if we do make a 2 team constructors championship. what will be the teams? i pick an american!

i felt so yankee-doodle with all the brits the other night haha! i felt like trading my coffee and donuts for some tea and crumpets =p

great racing though!

Seeing how this race is full, if there is enough interest, I will organise the other race. Granted, only if Pined and Daenius are ok with that. Having a 24 player Championship would be very interesting. I'll be creating a tag to house all of the drivers, as there is little room on my FL and I find it easier that way. Won't do this until I get the go-ahead to run the race though.

Of course, please do!

I'd love to have a 24-player Championship, thanks for stepping up and doing this!

Hopefully it'll work out just the way it did for us last Saturday.

Of course, please do!

I'd love to have a 24-player Championship, thanks for stepping up and doing this!

best thing we cud dop with the 24 players is the best 6 from each race other the next race and the bottom 6 race each other wot u think at least then the slower drivers can get sum good points.

hope that made sense

best thing we cud dop with the 24 players is the best 6 from each race other the next race and the bottom 6 race each other wot u think at least then the slower drivers can get sum good points.

hope that made sense

This would be good, that way there would be a better race for everyone. As much as i love having somone suffer a blue flag infront of me, I much preffer being glued to somebodys rear wing for 10 laps then finally overtaking, lol.

Of course, please do!

Thanks. I'll see if I can drum up some interest amongst my friends and get them to sign up. If Pined could update the OP, to include a second 12 that would be appreciated.

To anyone who would like to race with us, please post below. The details of the race are exactly the same as described in the OP. Upon sign up, you will receive a friend request from my dummy tag, it will have "F1" in the tag somewhere. When the race is to begin, I will simply send everyone on the dummy tags FL an invite. I shall also send a reminder 30 minutes prior to the race start. Obviously this will only go ahead if 11 other people sign up, so get posting people! :)

Will start the table here, until the OP can be updated. Expect friend requests from "F1 x360a".

1) Tully123

2) I GhostReaper X

3) STOMPER

4) MoC GODFATHER x

5) easylen

6) Slowinfastout

7) LastbornSmudg3

8) Blackbriar83

9)

10)

11)

12)

Please, if something comes up and you're unable to make it, inform me as soon as possible. We can then find a replacement. Decide not to show, without any warning and I'll be pissed.

Edited by Shelton

This would be good, that way there would be a better race for everyone. As much as i love having somone suffer a blue flag infront of me, I much preffer being glued to somebodys rear wing for 10 laps then finally overtaking, lol.

You can't get rid of me, my comic value is worth my place on the grid alone :D

You can't get rid of me, my comic value is worth my place on the grid alone :D

Yes, I did a "you" the other night when we were racing Monaco in the wet.

I came into pit because my front left tyre had a puncture and my dumb ass team put on Option's instead of wets.

Everyone was going "Why is brad going in the pits on lap 4?"

I was swearing at my pit crew, although it was my dodgy controllers D-pad that was to blame. :D

Yes, I did a "you" the other night when we were racing Monaco in the wet.

I came into pit because my front left tyre had a puncture and my dumb ass team put on Option's instead of wets.

Everyone was going "Why is brad going in the pits on lap 4?"

I was swearing at my pit crew, although it was my dodgy controllers D-pad that was to blame. :D

Oh yes, that's exactly what I did first time around I mis hit the d pad and ended up with wet tyres on a bone dry track. I was franticly trying to change back to option on the way into the pit lane but must have been too late.

As soon as I saw the wet tyres sitting there I raged :D