Is it Worth It/Even Possible to 1500/1500 this anymore?

StoLavorando

It's still possible to 100% this one, as long as there are people looking for it, and there are indeed people after those achievements. The problem is if YOU want to get them or not -- mentioning AWP and Wanted most of everything else. RDR is said to be good, sure it's better to 100% and is very likely to be better than GTA IV anyways. Both is the best choice maybe, if you want to give this crap a shot; the DLCs are IMO the most valuable part of the game (TBoGT more than TLaTD), but you may also just buy the DLC dvd...depends on if you want to pay for it or not. And again, for online it's only up to your will, if you want you can get them, else not. It's also better that there are less people around, since it's easier to match the lobbies when boosting, but it's not completely desert, unfortunately.

P.S. Se poi lo prendi e vuoi cooperare, io sto ancora dietro a entrambi gli obiettivi online più rompicoglioni e ci sarò dietro ancora per un po'.

I Sold this long ago i wanted to play a game not a real life simulater lol

I love how 2 and 1/2 years after the release, people still feel the need to state they sold it or traded it in. That sort of degradation of GTA IV has been said hundreds of times and I'm positive I'm not alone when I say I am tired of reading that in posts.

P.S. Why are you on the game's forum if you don't have it... or even like it?

I'll give you a little perspective, the multiplayer alone, with constant boosters around the clock took 210 hours, that's fir 115gs in multiplayer, I was grinding noose for like 15 to 18 hour days, every day.

This is not including pigeons or TBoGT

But hey if you finish your like 1% of the population who has this game on their card.

I would say its still very possible this game is still always full on ranked

tbogt are not so hard as said above 10 -15 hours

but wanted is a tad different maybe 175 hours to 200 :(.

Good luck i just finished it to 1500 not as much pain for me as i love it and play it daily but for achievement hunters not so nice.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Not worth getting most of impossible online and dlcs achievements. i wish they were all offline easy achievements.

IMO, I think this game is the most rewarding to get achievements in, especially the AWP achievement. As far as the dlcs are concerned, they really aren't as bad as people say they are. If you like this game, it should be fun to get those.

To answer the question, yes it's still possible to get 100% in this game with a good boosting partner and yes it's worth it if you're a completionist like me :)

I'll give you a little perspective, the multiplayer alone, with constant boosters around the clock took 210 hours, that's fir 115gs in multiplayer, I was grinding noose for like 15 to 18 hour days, every day.

This is not including pigeons or TBoGT

But hey if you finish your like 1% of the population who has this game on their card.

My best NOOSE time is 1:36.xx :woop:

• 1 month later...

For a useful data point, here are the hours I have played this on Steam. I've played it only to get achievements from day one, so there is not much time wasted doing irrelevant things.

GTA IV - 169 hours

EFLC (the two DLC packs) - 33 hours

So far I have all but two achievements:

Wanted (I'm at $2mil out of $5mil, I estimate about 50 hours left to finish)

Gold Star (I estimate 5-10 hours to 100% all the missions)

So for someone of my skill level at GTA IV (somewhere in the middle), 100% achievements will take you about 260 hours. That's a lot of desensitization brainwashing! :drunk :uzi:

This was on PC, the multiplayer on 360 might take longer because I've read it's harder to get empty lobbies for you and your boosting partner.

For a useful data point, here are the hours I have played this on Steam. I've played it only to get achievements from day one, so there is not much time wasted doing irrelevant things.

GTA IV - 169 hours

So for someone of my skill level at GTA IV (somewhere in the middle), 100% achievements will take you about 260 hours. That's a lot of desensitization brainwashing! :drunk :uzi:

This was on PC, the multiplayer on 360 might take longer because I've read it's harder to get empty lobbies for you and your boosting partner.

Yeah thats about right. I finished this game months after starting it and working on it diligently. I have to say that the achievement guide is wrong in estimated time. It says 70-100 hours depending on skill. I'm just going to say Wanted alone takes more than half that no matter what your skill level. Adding in trying to achieve 100% completion and 108 races (216 if boosting), I have to say it's quite the long road.

Yeah thats about right. I finished this game months after starting it and working on it diligently. I have to say that the achievement guide is wrong in estimated time. It says 70-100 hours depending on skill. I'm just going to say Wanted alone takes more than half that no matter what your skill level. Adding in trying to achieve 100% completion and 108 races (216 if boosting), I have to say it's quite the long road.

you are right, wanted and AWP takes around 100 hours no matter your skill is and no matter if you boost it or not. Storyline 22 hours, pigeons 12 till 16 hours, stuntjumps 6 hours and all the other achievements and DLC's.

I would recommend GTA4 instead of RDR.

My score now, 1470 GTA4 (didn't get AWP) and RDR 1500.

I like GTA4 more than RDR

GTA IV - 169 hours

Just wanted to update to say that I just finished Gold Star, and my EFLC total is now 42 hours, so getting 100% on all the TBoGT missions took me about 9 hours.

• 4 weeks later...