Important news about the Legendary Weapons achievement

Captain Urahara

Decided to do a quick swoop of the Lionhead forums and found some useful info about the achievement. Taken from a compiled post on the forum, but the quote itself was from one of the devs. The post and info itself is pretty old, but I haven't seen it mentioned here.

"no, the LCE or Pre Order, or book weapons are not required for this achievement (Regarding Collecting Legendary Weapons). As mentioned these weapons are also not tradeable"

So in a nutshell these weapons DO NOT count towards the "Collect all 50 Legendary Weapons" achievement:

- The Inquisitor (Reaver's Sword)

- The Absolver (Hammer's Hammer)

- The Channeler (Garth's Sword)

- Wolfsbane (sword from Limited Collector's Edition)

- The Shardborne (from the book The Balverine Order)

- Champion Hammer (pre-order from Amazon) *UPDATED*

This also confirms that they CANNOT be traded in-game. If you are sitting there saying "I don't like this sword/hammer so I'll just trade someone for it" then you need to KEEP YOUR CODE AND DO NOT USE IT IF YOU WANT TO TRADE THE WEAPON. I can't stress that enough. If you enter the code then you are stuck with the weapon.

Thanks for reading! Hope this put some people at ease.

Source: http://lionhead.com/forums/t/288042.aspx

Edited by Captain Urahara

I also have an interest in obtaining both pre order weapons The Absolver(Hammer's Hammer) and The Channeler(Garth's Sword), they seem more interesting and useful than Wolfsbane or Shardborne. The Inquisitor also seems pretty useless. I haven't pre ordered the LCE or the book (not sure if Shardborne is the actual book weapon or not, but we'll see).

If anyone is willing to trade their un-entered codes for The Absolver & The Channeler, please send me a friend request on XBL with your offer and i will help any of you with the "Legendary Weapons" collection achievement.

P.S. I plan on creating several throwaway hero saves, so my offer is this: anyone with un-entered codes for The Absolver & The Channeler, if you want to trade these un-entered codes with me please hold onto them, and in exchange i'll let you keep any Legendary Weapons that i find, and hopefully someone will be gracious enough to help me get this achievement (along with "Long Distance Relationship", "Cross-Dimensional Conception", "Online Merger", and "We Can Be Heroes").

Thank you.

GT: T Mac101989

Damn im getting

- The Inquisitor (Reaver's Sword)

- The Channeler (Garth's Sword)

Kinda hoping i could trade for - The Absolver (Hammer's Hammer) but oh well its the worst one i hate hammers and never use them too bad for the uk haha

im getting wolfsbane and absolver =] dunno what im gunna do with code, i used to hate slow weapons but i am using a mace in fable 2 atm and it looks cool and is good. will decide later what i will do

Edited by iJon72

I am getting:

- The Absolver (Hammer's Hammer)

I would like to get Reaver and Garth's weapons, but I also want the ones I'm getting, so I dunno what I'll do to get the codes, but it's annoying that despite pre-ordering the collectors edition, and buying the book, that I still don't get them all.

I would like to get Reaver and Garth's weapons, but I also want the ones I'm getting, so I dunno what I'll do to get the codes, but it's annoying that despite pre-ordering the collectors edition, and buying the book, that I still don't get them all.

Yeah it is kind of annoying. Not so much for people who just want to get the game and play, but annoying for those who really want to collect everything =/

Good to know we don't have to worry about those, although it kinda sucks we can't trade the pre-order weapons. Thanks Captain Urahara!

No problem. It is a relief to know that we don't have to get the weapons :D

• 4 weeks later...