Fable III Collectables Guide

Nozza

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't find the subterranean castle/arena for my last Gnome of Mistpeak Valley.

Anyone know where I can find this area?

Thanks.

You have to go into the monorail station... it's opened up by a quest with Walter. So if you haven't done that, you can't get it yet. FYI this is not a miss-able quest. It's early on in the story.

Here is a quick question. When I look at the city in the map area it says "X/X" whatever, yet when I look in the book, it shows less than that. Like, it says X/5 Silver Keys when I'm at Brightwall, yet in the strategy guide it only gives 3 locations. Does that also include in the subsections of that area, like for Brightwall, it would also include the Academy?

Hello, first off your achivement guide and collectable guide are awsome ! ty very much !

Secound .... i cant seem to find this gnome in driftwood :

#23 - You'll find this hard to locate gnome on a small caravan in the center of some trees. There's a small group of houses known as Robin's Coastal Commune on the far coast (completely opposite side of the map from Gnome #22's island). You'll notice a trail leading out of this commune. Simply follow this trail to find him.

And in thesilver keys .... you dont have the ones for driftwood ? i Cant seem to find them in the guide.

Hello, first off your achivement guide and collectable guide are awsome ! ty very much !

Secound .... i cant seem to find this gnome in driftwood :

#23 - You'll find this hard to locate gnome on a small caravan in the center of some trees. There's a small group of houses known as Robin's Coastal Commune on the far coast (completely opposite side of the map from Gnome #22's island). You'll notice a trail leading out of this commune. Simply follow this trail to find him.

And in thesilver keys .... you dont have the ones for driftwood ? i Cant seem to find them in the guide.

For the gnome: it is in the first part of driftwood. Like the first time you ever went you came across a bunch of little wooden houses or caravans or whatever. Look to your left and there is a little path up into the woods a little bit. A few steps in you will hear him he is in his own mini-caravan.

For the gnome: it is in the first part of driftwood. Like the first time you ever went you came across a bunch of little wooden houses or caravans or whatever. Look to your left and there is a little path up into the woods a little bit. A few steps in you will hear him he is in his own mini-caravan.

NICE! ty i found it ! ive been searching for an hour now

this is great, thanks!

one problem though, the keys in reliquary are duplicated in your list, 8+9 and 36+37. that probably means you're missing two.

it might also be helpful to merge the sub-areas into the main areas (for instance, put the reliquary into brightwall village), so that the key counts for the areas match the in-game map. doing this for my cheat-sheet was the only reason i caught the duplication.

the two you are missing, i think, are in driftwood:

• Swim directly to the main island from the shore and its in the cave.
  • After you get the first Silver Key exit the cave and head to the right. Follow the path till you get to the collection of wagons and turn left. It is down on a ledge.

http://fable.wikia.com/wiki/Silver_keys#Silver_Key_Locations_for_Fable_III

also, someone needs to sticky this, naow.

Edited by arachnophilia

First bit of moving things about is done!

Please see that all Silver Keys are in city catagories now, so they are all one after the other so you dont have to scroll up and down and please also notiice that the Gold Keys are now in the first post below all the info!

I'll get to work on the Gnomes and Books tomorrow at some point!

Wow man great job, the only thing i found wrong was 2 of the demon door descriptions are the same like someone said above.

Its amazing how these people on here want more, more, more. It must have taken you a long time to do this and all these people wanna do is nit-pick and ask for more. Jeez!

anyway, GREAT job.

I was thinking the same thing, at least someone does these guides for people and we should thank them more often for them. So thanks for the guide!

this is great, thanks!

one problem though, the keys in reliquary are duplicated in your list, 8+9 and 36+37. that probably means you're missing two.

it might also be helpful to merge the sub-areas into the main areas (for instance, put the reliquary into brightwall village), so that the key counts for the areas match the in-game map. doing this for my cheat-sheet was the only reason i caught the duplication.

the two you are missing, i think, are in driftwood:

also, someone needs to sticky this, naow.

COOL ! nice ty

Brightwell Books [pt II]

Driftwood

Name: Dangerous Things: Stargazing in Remote Areas

Location: You will need to make your way out of the right large island and enter a mine on the side that is facing the short. This will also be after completing the Giftwood for Driftwood Quest. Then you will find the book on one of the crates to the left as you enter.

Anyone have any details for this one? I am running all over the islands and I can't seem to find the mine. I found the cave with the silver key, but I'm having trouble with this book.:confused:

The only thing wrong with this guide is how vague some of the descriptions can be. Be more specific and descriptive. For example give the exact name of a location. Instead of "shrine under the library" do you mean the Reliquary? Instead of "a shiny thing" do you mean an altar that has rubble near it?

That's my only gripe with this. Otherwise its a great guide.

Look again, how many keys are listed for brightwall village? 7 How many are actually in Brightwalls? 5 This copy and paste job was rushed. 50 keys and 2 are duplicates means that 2 are not even listed. Check it over at least with the game. You'll have better luck using another guide. The descriptions are vague, missing or wrong.

Quick question with regards to the silver key

I can't seem to locate the military warehouse for the silver key in bowerstone industrial area. I have ran around many times...and yes, i am already the ruler of albion...

any suggestions on which one exactly it is? All i can find online are that its near the docks, but i have looked into all the buildings near the docks...least i think i have...

hello, im looking from this gnome:

#19 - You'll need to enter the caverns from the entrance uphill from the monorail station (across the lake from the fort). Once here, head out onto the ice to see the gnome standing on top of a stalagmite.

ive been looking for it for about 2 hours now and its the only one left !!! I cant seem to find the entrance ... can someone help me ?

Here's the deal and where I'm at:

First thing is I'm a little sorry for the confusion on the guide at the start with it being all in the wrong order and some info being wrong.

Though please do not blame me for all this as I have spent now a good 2 hours trying to figure this out and why info was wonrg.

1 - It looks like this key guide (and others) has done the internet rounds and like the game whispers, somewhere along the line its gone wrong. So its wasn't soul heartly my fault that I found a perfect guide but did not know it was wrong.

2 - I have myself the offical BrandyGames guide for Fable but it seems Lionhead are to lazy to even proof read it! Numbered pages being wrong as well as info. So in one area it says theres a total of 10 silver keys where its supposed to be one! Doesn't help at all.

3 - I think I've now found one of the original guides and have checked it with mine and made all the nessary edits! So hopefully everything is now in order for the Keys!

I was missing Driftwood's keys. The guide I was orignaly using didnt have this info but the new one did, implying it was original and not copied throughout the web! Plus I've added to the first post the special key!

I haven't had time for the formatting of the Gnomes/Books but I'll get to it this week!

Sorry for the problems but thanks for using the guide!

Edited by Nozza

Look again, how many keys are listed for brightwall village? 7 How many are actually in Brightwalls? 5 This copy and paste job was rushed. 50 keys and 2 are duplicates means that 2 are not even listed. Check it over at least with the game. You'll have better luck using another guide. The descriptions are vague, missing or wrong.

He's the only person making guide other than the guy who made the Demon Door guide. He's juggling like 4 collectible guides and the achievement guide at once. You think you could do better?