Fable III Collectables Guide

Nozza

He's the only person making guide other than the guy who made the Demon Door guide. He's juggling like 4 collectible guides and the achievement guide at once. You think you could do better?

Thanks but dont forget the achievement guide, 10 PMs about the guide I haven't answered yet, the questions in here and the ones in the guide lol :p:p

Anyways, I'm trying to sort it out asap, as I know its a long haul lot of stuff to do! Give me until the end of the week if not soon er and it'll be done but remember I'm checking all sources - The game, guide and multiple web site lol

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Millfields

#28 - The best way to get this gnome is to enter Millfields from Bowerstone Market (it puts you in the right direction). Head past the monorail station and past the mining operations making sure to keep following the path to the right. You will head past Pepperpot Cave and find him on the rocks to the right.

Does this gnome only appear after a certain point in the story? I watched the video at the other site and there is no gnome in my game in that location. I have yet to progress past going back to the resistance headquarters. Does this gnome only appear after I'm queen or did I get glitched?

Millfields

#28 - The best way to get this gnome is to enter Millfields from Bowerstone Market (it puts you in the right direction). Head past the monorail station and past the mining operations making sure to keep following the path to the right. You will head past Pepperpot Cave and find him on the rocks to the right.

Does this gnome only appear after a certain point in the story? I watched the video at the other site and there is no gnome in my game in that location. I have yet to progress past going back to the resistance headquarters. Does this gnome only appear after I'm queen or did I get glitched?

You need to accept the quest regarding gnomes in Brightwall first; you'll know the quest when you get it at some point in the game.

As for the #2 Aurora Flower in the shifting sands, I'm having trouble locating it..

#6[/b] - As soon as you enter this area coming from aurora its on your right side of the stairs.

I've been looking right of the stairs for the past half hour and haven't seen anything. :( Anyone want to be more specific for me, if possible?

They should un-sticky this horrible guide, They should put up a guide with useful info and info that hasn't been copy and pasted from other websites.

Go find that useful info then.. You'll only search the web and get excatly whats here.

The point of this is to keep everything in one place, stop the spamming and help everyone easier. I know its not perfect and I'm working on it.

There's so many things that tell different stories I'm trying to get the correct info. I'm getting different stuff from multiple sites, the posters here, the game says something else and then the paper guide says another.. So if everyone for a moment can cut the slack and let me deal with it then it'll get fixed a lot faster.

If you've got problems, I'm not stopping you from using another site/s, dont post or I'd like see you try and make one + handle the achievement guide at the same time!

I know theres a few mistakes and I'm looking into them and I hate unfinished work, so have some patience and stop thinking this a drive through wanting everything now now now!

Where is the entrance of the Pepperpop Cave..can't find it..

If you fast travel to Millfields you'll more than likely come to the same place where you have to travel down the hill and pass the Monorail station and all those Mercenaries too, Across from the Monorail Station there will be a Boarded up Cave entrance break it and you're in.

Go find that useful info then.. You'll only search the web and get excatly whats here.

The point of this is to keep everything in one place, stop the spamming and help everyone easier. I know its not perfect and I'm working on it.

There's so many things that tell different stories I'm trying to get the correct info. I'm getting different stuff from multiple sites, the posters here, the game says something else and then the paper guide says another.. So if everyone for a moment can cut the slack and let me deal with it then it'll get fixed a lot faster.

If you've got problems, I'm not stopping you from using another site/s, dont post or I'd like see you try and make one + handle the achievement guide at the same time!

I know theres a few mistakes and I'm looking into them and I hate unfinished work, so have some patience and stop thinking this a drive through wanting everything now now now!

Well now, I did not know you were going to go through every collectible/achievement and get more info about it. I just thought you were going to just let it sit there. I mean you said it yourself you don't have enough room to edit the Text anyways so I don't understand how you're going to put more info in anyways. I was just expressing my opinion and I have searched the web for this information it says exactly what you've said here. I would just like a regular guide in which that person gives their own information because that usually helps much more.

I was using the IGN guide that someone linked to because this guide was all out of order. I didn't understand why the areas weren't grouped together. A little over halfway through collecting the gnomes, their guide just stopped and had "coming soon".

I came back to this guide and I see that work has been done to reorganize the items to areas (I like the collectables being separated by type, I don't want to wade through the gnomes I've already found in order to find a silver key), and already I can see this is a much better guide than I had originally thought.

Keep up the great work and don't let the naysayers get you down.

If you fast travel to Millfields you'll more than likely come to the same place where you have to travel down the hill and pass the Monorail station and all those Mercenaries too, Across from the Monorail Station there will be a Boarded up Cave entrance break it and you're in.

Thanks:) Found it. I didn't know I could break through that stuff. 6 books and 2 keys to go for those damn collectables. Then I need some more clothes and the weapons:(

Mistpeak Valley

#6 - Go to the valley that leads back to the demon door, but don’t enter the valley path. Instead, take a right at its entrance, you will find the pile of logs. Search these to find the silvery key.

http://www.msxbox-world.com/features/Fable-III/assets/k21-3.jpg

#7 - Go towards the mountains from the Mistpeak Monorail Station. You will find the sliver key here at the overlook with a view of Brightwall

http://www.msxbox-world.com/features/Fable-III/assets/k50-4.jpg

Chillbreath Caverns (Mistpeak Valley)

#8 - If you didn't get this one during the "Missing Child" quest, you'll simply go to Demon Door in Mistpeak Valley. Head away from the door and you'll see a bridge above you. You can find this bridge by following the mountain to the right. Head into Chillbreath Caverns. Once inside, simply follow the path across the bridge and grab the key.

http://www.msxbox-world.com/features/Fable-III/assets/k20-4.jpg

The Hole (Mistpeak Valley)

#9 - This is near the technician's gate, down the hill from where you find the monorail wreckage. There is a storage area down here, with the silver key being found behind the rack of barrels along the back wall.

http://www.msxbox-world.com/features/Fable-III/assets/k6.jpg

#10 - This is found in the southeast corner of The Hole (accessed by entering the Millfields Monorail Station). Simply climb the stairs to the monorail, head around it, and find the key.

http://www.msxbox-world.com/features/Fable-III/assets/k43-2.jpg

#11 – Once you obtain the Technician's Key (found in a chest near the exit to Mourningwood), simply open the gate. Follow the path to the ledge above the arena, kill all the enemies & grab the key.

And this one near the door of number 9 after all the killing. Been to all places no keys left yet I am stuck with 5/6 Silver Keys for this area and 53/54 keys for the achievement. Anyone got the same problem?

Edit: It was number 10 I entered from the wrong side and they rather look the same. So if anyone else is confused read better like I didn't:p

Edited by Infection Ftw

Its amazing how these people on here want more, more, more. It must have taken you a long time to do this and all these people wanna do is nit-pick and ask for more. Jeez!

anyway, GREAT job.

He didn't create nearly half these guides, or any at all. Just made minor edits here and there. Others, like myself for one, have put a lot of time into making these guides.

I was thinking the same thing, at least someone does these guides for people and we should thank them more often for them. So thanks for the guide!

It would of been nice if the original poster (Nozza x360a) gave credit where credit is due. You clearly stole my Rare Books guide thankfully not the others I have created and/or been working on. Sigh. Nice job! :)