Another Hexic?

Maka

They are also putting in 'powerups' as seen in the short video from E3, the playing area is wider than before too if that somehow changes anything.

I think this may well turn into Tetris 2. Crappy sequel to get some extra moolah that doesn't square up to the original. I'll definately play a demo, I'm not sure whether it deserves sanctuary on my hard drive though.

If it had (has) a multiplayer option to it I think it'd be worth putting out again. I know in Tetris and other games they make everything grow, perhaps in Hexic - hell I dunno, but I think it'd give the game a lot of appeal.

• 2 weeks later...

they better think twice when deciding on a price for this game. They sure as heck better not look like asking 800p for that game, tho I doubt they would, but i'm just saying. Even tho I think they'll only ask 400p for this game, that's still a little bit of a stretch considering they gave us the first game for free.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

changing the black pearl into a ruby? you can imagine when i thought i got a ez achievement and that damned ruby dropped and confused the hell outta me. its a ok game, dont buy it if your looking for 100% maybe get 130 GS ez the rest will take time

also i read bout everyone compairing hexic to tetris LOL

tetris is inside of a tetrinome(cant spell) and hexic is in a hexigone(still cant spell) and the limits for hexic are far beyond tetris becuz tetris uses 4 block shapes in certain shape in a tetrinome, while hexic uses color to form shapes. over all Hexic HD is ADDICTIVE and Hexic 2 is ok

• 1 year later...