Easy(ish) chef's hat

Krueg70

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you download the Understone pack, if you go into the "Sandgoose Museum" house, there is a hatch that leads to the basement. Inside a chest is the Cook's Hat. Has been there for a couple of tries now, so it seems to be a constant, at least on my system and two accounts... MUCH faster than marrying the cook -- I was at least 40 gifts in and getting nowhere.

I've been at this for weeks, all 4 male chefs on my game are straight. Ive married 4 of the women from the kitchen and best friended all the male chefs.

If anyone could borrow me one it would be greatly appreciated, I have all of the other clothes so I can pass it straight back when the achievement has popped.

GT - Welsh Rambo

Cheers

I got 2 problems right here..

1.) I cant select the castle as my family home

2.) If i take another home the cook doesnt give me a hat if i sleep with him 2 times.. the first time he did, afterwards nothing anymore.. and i slept like 20 times with him!?

Gosh this is the last outfit i need -.-

When you download the Understone pack, if you go into the "Sandgoose Museum" house, there is a hatch that leads to the basement. Inside a chest is the Cook's Hat. Has been there for a couple of tries now, so it seems to be a constant, at least on my system and two accounts... MUCH faster than marrying the cook -- I was at least 40 gifts in and getting nowhere.

i can verify that this just worked for me. easy as pie. and to think of the time i wasted making the chefs my best friends... none of those jerks gave me any gifts anyway!

thanks for my chef's hat, now all i need is a queen outfit and i'm all set for clothes.

• 3 months later...

This is confirmed on the Fable wikipedia page -

http://fable.wikia.com/wiki/Understone

EDIT:

and ofcourse, once i download it, i find it in a random chest during the quest T_T lol

Edited by MegsonGrove

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
i can't seem to get the chef hat and I even married one of the chefs...

Have patients. I used the same method. Took a bit of time and few hundred thousand gold but I was finally able to get one from the chef.

On my 2nd play through I got the hat from dig site in dweller camp right at the beginning of the game.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 years later...