Achievement Guide

Smokez

.Joy of Painting with Bomberman

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/257/b08.jpgClaim 130 or more tiles in a Local Zombie match against 3+ CPU players.

Play a Zombie match on Blast!, Turn Power-Downs and Skulls off, Scavenger on, and Power-Ups fireproof. Then get alot of fire and speed. Once you have those get the Dangerous bomb and have fun. Remember that if you die you lose all your powerups and tiles so be careful. And if you kill the computer they do the same so you can always steal there powerups when you kill them. I got 160 in a game so 130 should be really easy to achieve.

That should help you out

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Theres also a way to get the girl power achievement with 2 people. You and a friend sign in guest when you go to the guest sign in at the player match setup. After you sign one in go back to the menu and go to the custom bomber setup with the other controller. This allows you to set up your guests bomber. Now set up the guest in a girl outfit. Don't forget your characters outfit too. ave a friend do the same go on live with the guest. Start a private match and VS your friend in a 2 life dual.

The Bomb!

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/257/b07.jpgWin 30 Xbox Live games.

Win 30 matches not games. So while boosting for the other online achievements you can up to about 15 while working on those or just make a private Bombing Run match on Classic up to 10 with a friend. After the 3rd game of 10 matches it will unlock. Then return the favor if your friend doesn't have it. Another thing you could do is sign in a guest and make a private match and commit suicide on that controller.

This doesn't work - I have two controllers - two gold accounts and when creating a private match it won't start "waiting for other players to join" -If you sign in both accounts at the "select Local Players" screen then when you get to "General Settings " screen you can only set it to 3. I don't know if they have updated this game after this guide was posted but it don't work any more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

thanks for the guide, i got my 200 today, i found a friend who helped me boost some of the achievements. If somebody still needs help with this game, i can help him/her. Just add me as a friend. I have 2 controllers, so i can use a guest account for the 4+ players XBL achievements

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...