Achievement Guide and Roadmap

How you said 100hours, Ive played for 5hrs and have but 5000+ cals should take me another 5 hours, so average gamer around 30-75 possibly.

Yeah, I have to say 100 is probably still not the most accurate estimate. It was taking me about an hour to get between one and two hundred calories burned. But, I think I need to change the position of my Kinect.

• 4 weeks later...
I can burn 1000+ calories in an hour just rocking in a chair and reading a book or something.
Yeah I can confirm this works too. Instead of a rocking chair I use a Lazyboy recliner with a swivel base. I start up the silver boxing class, pull the chair over and just sit behind it and spin it around. It takes about 12 and a half minutes for this session and I can get 420+ calories a pop. With my three daughters, they each get a turn being spun around and in that 36 minutes I have my next 1000 calorie achievement. Do that once per day for 10 days and you have "burned" all the calories you need for the achievements. And of course set your weight to 396 (the max) for the most burn.

So for completion time: you've got around 2 - 4 hours for the initial setup and misc achievements. Then using this method it would take another 400 minutes (I rounded up to 40 minutes per session to account for load times etc... equals a little less than 7 hours). That means it is completely possible to have all the obtainable achievements within 15 hours or less.

OP: were you planning on writing a Road Map (other than just an Overview I mean)? If not I can write one and link to your guide. Just let me know - I'm with the site Guide Team and I'd like to get his loaded onto the main site but can't do that without a completed Road Map. Assuming you are still checking this thread let me know. Thanks.

EDIT: Roadmap has been added and can be found here.

Edited by Scrapdaddy

With the gym games, I'd disagree on a couple of medium recommendations.

For Light Race: You have to treat easy as a game of Simon (in other words, in the first two repetitions of the pattern, learn the order of moves, and anticipate). I have broken 800 on Light Race on easy doing this, but it is crucial not to break your combo.

For Virtual Smash: Again a game of Simon (learn the pattern, anticipate the start of the punch). I just broke 1300 going hell for leather, so 800 is doable for most (physically, I have a fair amount of stamina but low coordination, so you can do it).

For Loop-A-Hoop: This is the hardest if you aren't coordinated. Do it on easy to avoid having to reach up for hoops more than the once. I found having legs staggered actually helped - a slightly diagonal stance if you do cardio boxing - but that comes down to personal preference. Also, don't forget to breathe!

For Stack-Em-Up: You really need to emphasise the need for greed. You need to be tipping in red blocks. Also, if you start getting triangles and circles, dump the blocks there and then - they'll only stuff you up. Definitely one for perserverance.

For Light Race: You have to treat easy as a game of Simon (in other words, in the first two repetitions of the pattern, learn the order of moves, and anticipate). I have broken 800 on Light Race on easy doing this, but it is crucial not to break your combo.

Completely agree with this - I did mine on Easy, once I knew the route of the lights (first time through) I anticipated the lights and got faster and faster, by the end I had SMASHED the 500, hitting around 1,000!

• 2 weeks later...

I borrowed this game from a friend and I'm an achievement whore, so I wanted to get the achievements as fast as possible. So, it took me about 30 mins to do all the misc achievements and using the chair method I was able to get all the calorie ones in about 7 hours. I only have the dlc and the event(currently unattainable) to get. So, if anyone is wondering, if your in a hurry like I was you can 95% the game in about 7 1/2 to 8 hours not the 100 hours the guide says.

FYI, for the chair method I just started up the game with it recognizing me and then I grabbed a chair from out of view and stuck it in view. I put it near the front where it was partly outta view(it was doing that fading away thing when your outta the box) and I made sure the back leg was kinda back where my feet were and I ran in place for a second and jumped outta the view. It made like a ripple on the ground from running in place and it just stayed like that and I would get over 420 cal burned everytime, Oh and I set my weight to 396lbs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1507/UPo3brs=.jpgBe part of the community - 5 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Subscribe to an event on the official website.

This part of the website is currently not active so this is not currently achievable.

This has been rectified! There is a monthly calorie burning event going on right now. It started on 1 June and goes through the end of the month. I cannot promise that a new event will start in July, so get on it! In order to participate you must have a Uplay account and a yourshapecenter account linked to your gamertag. Once you have set up your accounts, go to http://yourshapecenter.us.ubi.com/events. Halfway down the page, you will see the "monthly" event. Simply click 'participate', then 'yes'. Once you have confirmed your enrollment in the event, all you have to do is complete any program of your choice in-game. Obviously, the quickest would be a gym game. Upon completion of the in-game program, the achievement will pop.

Edited by JNix22

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Is it possible to get 500 points in light race on easy? This gym game is a bitch. The other ones were super easy... Any tips?

it's mentioned plenty of times on this page, go back to check on it.

But basically on easy the pattern to light race is the same. So memorize it and pretty much treat it as a light DDR session. For me it was always Upper Left, Upper Right, then Right Left Right Left Right Left Right Left; Repeat and rinse.

Once it's memorized and assuming you don't mess up 500's cake and people starting hitting around 1000 points.