Free Car Setup App

ashleary

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright guys, I've compiled the optimal setups for each circuit on F1 2010 into a flash app that you can download and keep on your computer to save you having to load up/search for websites when you're playing.

http://rapidshare.com/files/429865927/F1_2010_-_Expert_Setups.exe

No disrespect to you but can you do this in some other way // format ? Like a spreadsheet or so ?

As its a setup.exe there could be anything attached to it . I myself used a method like this many years ago to install a keylogger on to my partners pc/laptop

thanks

No disrespect to you but can you do this in some other way // format ? Like a spreadsheet or so ?

As its a setup.exe there could be anything attached to it . I myself used a method like this many years ago to install a keylogger on to my partners pc/laptop

thanks

If i get time later on today or tomorrow I will chuck them into an excel sheet.

I can assure you the exe isn't fishy though lol

If i get time later on today or tomorrow I will chuck them into an excel sheet.

I can assure you the exe isn't fishy though lol

thanks i would appreciate that. Your program may be fine, i am not the worlds best with the computer. It could be user error on my end, or just running updated programs. Much appreciated.

ok, so i kinda sorta got it working. there was no excel file in the folder i downloaded. However i was able to pull up the info in a webpage, except there were millions of symbols and characters mixed in with the setup. I just spent a couple hours cleaning it up. ASHLEARY, if you want i can email you the file that i saved in a microsoft word format. If you dont want to be bothered i can give to people who need it myself, with your permission of course. I set up the file so that all credit is given to you at the beginning of the file.

ok, so i kinda sorta got it working. there was no excel file in the folder i downloaded. However i was able to pull up the info in a webpage, except there were millions of symbols and characters mixed in with the setup. I just spent a couple hours cleaning it up. ASHLEARY, if you want i can email you the file that i saved in a microsoft word format. If you dont want to be bothered i can give to people who need it myself, with your permission of course. I set up the file so that all credit is given to you at the beginning of the file.

Really sorry man, I posted the wrong link for the excel file. Its in the above post now and also here.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wyx1tiy760qfcbh

If you want to attatch your version to a post on here and then its out there in lots of different forums.

I collected the setups from various forums posts at www.racedepartment.com/f1-2010-game/.

I didnt post any of the setups myself but got a bit fed up of having to refer to the site over and over again for setups so decided to copy and paste them. All credit for posting them goes to people at the site.

as good as this is, it appears to be an entire rip off, from the racing setups website. i havnt looked through all of them but the ones i have seen are a perfect match to those of Bram Hangeveld on that forum. also you dont have any wet lap setups...

as good as this is, it appears to be an entire rip off, from the racing setups website. i havnt looked through all of them but the ones i have seen are a perfect match to those of Bram Hangeveld on that forum. also you dont have any wet lap setups...

He never marketed them as his own and he already gave credit to the racedepartment.com website. He stated previously that he only put them into a more user friends program.

He never marketed them as his own and he already gave credit to the racedepartment.com website. He stated previously that he only put them into a more user friends program.

Cheers for the defending dude :D Same as you said I've never claimed the setups as my own, just compiled them into an easy to find guide.

if anyones in any doubt. full credit for working out the setups goes to the forum users at www.racedepartment.com

If/when theres a full set of wet lap setups on racedepartment and if i get time I'll compile them as well for everyone to get to a bit easier.

Cheers for the defending dude :D Same as you said I've never claimed the setups as my own, just compiled them into an easy to find guide.

if anyones in any doubt. full credit for working out the setups goes to the forum users at www.racedepartment.com

If/when theres a full set of wet lap setups on racedepartment and if i get time I'll compile them as well for everyone to get to a bit easier.

sorry if you saw this as "bashing" that wasnt my intention, i wqas quite tired last night so maybe i didnt read the post properly, but for some reason i was expecting a unique setup for each track, and when i saw that they were exactly the same word for word i was a bit dissapointed.

one critism i do have now that im wide awake, you should do what the other forum failed to do and also put the setups in mph instead of kph, its just annopying for us uk users to have to change the settings all the time.

no prob. I believe there is a list of wet set ups on there but one or two tracks might be missing.

sorry if you saw this as "bashing" that wasnt my intention, i wqas quite tired last night so maybe i didnt read the post properly, but for some reason i was expecting a unique setup for each track, and when i saw that they were exactly the same word for word i was a bit dissapointed.

one critism i do have now that im wide awake, you should do what the other forum failed to do and also put the setups in mph instead of kph, its just annopying for us uk users to have to change the settings all the time.

No prob. I wasnt flaming you back, but i just wanted to get it out there that he wasnt marketing it as his own. I actually liked what he did with the setups because i printed them out and have them all in one place. Otherwise i have to go to racedepartment.com and have my laptop with me when doin the setups.