Free Car Setup App

ashleary

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers for this, looks helpful.

And for everybody that is having trouble listen to metallicafan who beat me to it with the fix! (extract the files don't run them from the zip file!)

For those who have the "loading..." issue it maybe because you haven't extracted the files from the zip. If you try running it without extracting then that is all it does. Once extracted it should then work fine :) (from personal experience anyway)

• 3 weeks later...

just so u all no that some of those setups arent any quicker than the quick setup. u hav to find a setup that suits ur driving style otherwise ur just wasting ur time. some setups require u to drive a certain way for them to work. i hav spent countles hours doin diff setup fae RD and unless sumone tells u how they drive with them it wont make u that much faster. i got one fae a mate and he told me how he drives with it so i changed ma driving style to suit and after about a week i was knocking 3-4secs off ma lap times.

just so u all no that some of those setups arent any quicker than the quick setup. u hav to find a setup that suits ur driving style otherwise ur just wasting ur time. some setups require u to drive a certain way for them to work. i hav spent countles hours doin diff setup fae RD and unless sumone tells u how they drive with them it wont make u that much faster. i got one fae a mate and he told me how he drives with it so i changed ma driving style to suit and after about a week i was knocking 3-4secs off ma lap times.

Fair point,

But when we were racing in budapest and I was only starting, it knocked 5 secs off my time.

Obviously testing your setup and finding you fastest probably works better.

But if you are looking for the lazy option, this works for me. :biglaugh

• 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

It's a good little app this! Got me through expert season ok. Although it probably needs tweaks it's down to your driving style I think. I always go faster when I'm chasing someone I find. Anyway, excellent effort and anyone trying to find that sweet spot could do worse than try this out!

• 1 month later...
Alright guys, I've compiled the optimal setups for each circuit on F1 2010 into a flash app that you can download and keep on your computer to save you having to load up/search for websites when you're playing.

Some of the setups were what other people had posted on various sites online so the credit isn't all mine. I did however put them all in one place :D

This is the first time I've done anything like this so please keep the comments cheerful lol.

Oh and if you're gonna share it, make sure everyone knows where its from as I'm only gonna host it on on x360a.

Happy Racing

Flash App: http://www.mediafire.com/?44go04kd83683zj

Xls (Simple Version): http://www.mediafire.com/?wyx1tiy760qfcbh

I I am a avid player of F12010 and these are the BEST setups ever published barring NONE. I have used tons of others. Great w/ Fanatec wheels and MS wheel. Thank you!!! I plan on trying them with F1 2011 also. GREAT JOB....VERY FAST :):):):):woop:

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...