Easy Burn 10,000

I5kend4r

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
That would be awesome if done right. I love P-90x but I would love to have my stats compiled in my xbox.

If they make the p-90x program for kinect it´s an instant buy. I haven´t tried the program (on dvd) thought but i have been going trough the insanity workout and loving it!

If they make the p-90x program for kinect it´s an instant buy. I haven´t tried the program (on dvd) thought but i have been going trough the insanity workout and loving it!

I prefer P90x for my own fitness style but I think Insanity might even be better suited for Kinect since you don't need as much equipment.

either one would be great though.

• 2 weeks later...

Im going to reply as it winds me up when people say whats the point of boosting.. What site are we on? HELLO - THE WHOLE SITE IS BASED ON BOOSTING REGUARDLESS OF GAME. If you don't like peeople who post the easiest way to the 1000 then please leave and join www.weightwatchers.com

I am very fit and healthy and rented this game for the wife to 'train' with yet I will rape it for it's points.

I ordered this game so I'll be getting it soon.

What I'm wondering is can you play on one profile with different persons? Or will it recognize your body and tell you to create a new profile when someone else other than me plays it? Would be handy if some other people could play on my profile for some extra calories.

• 2 months later...

The point of the thread was to help out the community in case maybe someones in a hurry to 1k or maybe they just want to boost it. No reason for everyone to freak out, if u dont want to use it then dont. Tts not that big of a deal.

I'm boosting it and none of you guys can call me out of shape at all considering I play High school Football as a cornerback im in very good shape. Im just in a hurry.

Edited by Foxxy kyle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

There's a new edition out.

Some of us are already fit and just want to finish this one in a jiff so we can tackle the 2012 title's 200,000 calorie juggernaut cheevo.

go for the cardio boxing marathon. I just had audiobooks in the background and it should be relatively quick to finish the 10k within a week

• 1 month later...