Whats the quickest and easiest weapon to upgrade to all 3 levels

CRA166 T

i did bonesmasher, since i got it early by the time i needed it was fully upgraded for the door. cant remember what it was.

The door? If you're referring to the Mourningwood demon door, he actually requires level five melee or ranged. I guess it's possible that you also need your weapon to have all three upgrades done, but that alone didn't open him for me.

I will agree that Bonesmasher is probably the easiest to upgrade, though.

The door? If you're referring to the Mourningwood demon door, he actually requires level five melee or ranged. I guess it's possible that you also need your weapon to have all three upgrades done, but that alone didn't open him for me.

I will agree that Bonesmasher is probably the easiest to upgrade, though.

went back to the legendary door when i was ruler so i prolly had the rank at that point. im pretty sure you need full upgrades for the weapon for it to open

went back to the legendary door when i was ruler so i prolly had the rank at that point. im pretty sure you need full upgrades for the weapon for it to open

yeah, you must have rank 5 in melee or ranged depending on which weapon you are showing to the door.

i found the easiest weapon to upgrade was the ol'malice,

Hooligan:Smash 50 crates. found all over the place and i didn't smash all of them with the gun,mostly fire spell.

Featherbrained: Kick 100 chickens. there's 3 chickens in a group next to where you sign up for the chicken races, just try not to kick them over the wall as you cant get over to them.

Explosive: Kill 100 enemies with an unwoven Fireball spell. nice and easy as you start fireball

Depending on how quickly you want to get it, I managed to max out the get 5 people to love you and get 30 people to like you on The TYPO simply be beating the game. All those folks that disliked my killing spree in Bowerstone Market suddenly loved me. Killing 100 things with flourishes was pretty darn easy by that point in the game as well.

And Wolfsbane was definitely a piece of cake to unlock.

• 4 years later...

Reaver Industries Perforator.

To upgrade one all you need is a real estate empire and a few prostitutes.

Dump money in and out of the treasury for the morality change.

Repair houses for the money spend.

Four prostitutes from Old Town and Merc Camp for the orgy.

No combat required. No special timing. No faffing about with flourishes. No quests. No running about seducing villagers. You can get the whole thing done in a matter of minutes. It is literally THE easiest to upgrade...

Only slightly more difficult if you're not already king / queen... in which case you're fine until killing innocents won't lower your morality any more.