Expert work around- much much easier

pepsimax

all yu gotta do is do the 1st race on expert-crash out if yu want, save, then turn off autosave put on your normal settings (easy) until your title-clinching race then put your normal settings (easy) back on until the last race then do the last race on expert-again, crash out if yu want and then achievement will pop!!!!! me and 2 of my mates can confirm this works, ps. you have to do this in one sitting.

Edited by pepsimax

all yu gotta do is do the 1st race on expert-crash out if yu want, save, then turn off autosave put on your normal settings (easy) until your title-clinching race then put your normal settings (easy) back on until the last race then do the last race on expert-again, crash out if yu want and then achievement will pop!!!!! me and 2 of my mates can confirm this works.

Ok im being think but can you give more detailed points. You may be about to receive legendhood if this is correct so at least do it properly lol.

Am i write in saying its this:

• Start season on expert
  • 1st race crash out on purpose
  • Let it save
  • Turn auto save off
  • Change to your normal settings
  • The race you mathmatically win the championship on change to expert
  • Put easy settings back on until last race
  • Put expert back on and crash
  • Achievement will pop

• Start season on expert
  • 1st race crash out on purpose
  • Let it save
  • Turn auto save off
  • Change to your normal settings
  • The race you mathmatically win the championship on change to expert
  • Put easy settings back on until last race
  • Put expert back on and crash
  • Achievement will pop

Technically you should get the Achievement if you just leave the settings on Expert after your title-clinching race and crash out until the last race of the season.

Since you already won the WDC it won't make any difference, right?

Did'nt work

Started new season on expert

crashed out (took hamilton with me)

into My F1 and disabled autosave

set game to easy

set game back to expert just before Japan and took out alonso during the race, at the end mathamaticly the WDC was mine

crashed out till the end of the season

no achivo, just another season closer to 7 full seasons.

Why would it not work, though?

From a neutral standpoint, this is fool-proof and I can't see any way why this would corrupt the savegame.

You start your career on Expert, crash out, let it autosave. Then turn off Autosave, fiddle with the settings and basically do all the races without the game saving your progress, until you get to the last race, where you have to put the settings back to Expert and finish the race.

Even if you wanted to take a break from racing, you could reset the game to Expert, head into career mode, do 1-2 laps on Expert just to be sure, head out again and manually save your progress.

I don't see a savegame-breaker here?

The one thing I do find odd is:

Why do I have to put the settings back to Expert when I'm doing my title-clinching race? The Achievement unlocks after the last race, so I should be good when I reset the settings to Expert before Abu Dhabi.

Why would it not work, though?

From a neutral standpoint, this is fool-proof and I can't see any way why this would corrupt the savegame.

You start your career on Expert, crash out, let it autosave. Then turn off Autosave, fiddle with the settings and basically do all the races without the game saving your progress, until you get to the last race, where you have to put the settings back to Expert and finish the race.

Even if you wanted to take a break from racing, you could reset the game to Expert, head into career mode, do 1-2 laps on Expert just to be sure, head out again and manually save your progress.

I don't see a savegame-breaker here?

The one thing I do find odd is:

Why do I have to put the settings back to Expert when I'm doing my title-clinching race? The Achievement unlocks after the last race, so I should be good when I reset the settings to Expert before Abu Dhabi.

Must admit, this was the way I was tempted to try. May still give it a go during my next (and final season of 7). Even if it fails, I should still get the achievement for 7 seasons.

The game mabye has a "look" save or no save, If I was the dev Id have it peek at the settings the second you pass the finishing line, no expert setting no flag for the achievement.

Didnt I read here somewhere people were getting it by setting to expert but switching off manual gearbox, just before the finish line switch manual back on .... I might try that :) but remember you cant change expert setting in race and Im thinking there might be a reason for that.

The game mabye has a "look" save or no save, If I was the dev Id have it peek at the settings the second you pass the finishing line, no expert setting no flag for the achievement.

Didnt I read here somewhere people were getting it by setting to expert but switching off manual gearbox, just before the finish line switch manual back on .... I might try that :) but remember you cant change expert setting in race and Im thinking there might be a reason for that.

yes you can change the expert settings in race. right now i am going for the expert cheev using the glitch in the guide that has been confirmed. I start the race hit pause, put auto gear, racing line, and pit limiter on. Just before i get the checkered flag i change it back. I know this method has bee confirmed.